What is the Rotech Difference? Fact or fiction

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Aug 17, 2015 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i bet if i filled out a sales rep application with rotech.and listed that my only past job was that i ran a lemonade stand....i bet id get the job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets face the facts,it dont matter what rotech title you have,your all the worst of the worst....down right pathetic.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the last guy that owned a lemonade stand is now CEO.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you? Because you have been on the bottom of the totem pole your entire life. Get back to your deliveries bitch

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

awwwww is someone mad?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I plan to get back to my deliveries,but first a little nappy nap......might not be the nicest truck,but at least it cant be tracked.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Mr.Blowhard,
    Please explain to all the rotanic employees how that you being SUCH the great salesman,90 billing center employees will soon lose thier jobs?i would think that someone with such great sales skills such as yourself,they would need to OPEN....not CLOSE.......like i said you work at rotech,your a washed up punk .....hope you can swim.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear mr lazy driver who is hoping the company shuts down so he can get Medicaid and unemployment insurance,

Instead of coming here complaining how you are such a victim of your employer, why don't you get out and do something with your life? Life is short! First you come here and complain you were passed up for the sales rep promotion. But then you admit yourself that you won't blow a dr, you will only blow bbd on the streets for meth. Why come here complaining when you could be painting your trailer, putting athletes foot treatment on your feet, or just sitting out and chilling out front like the porch honkey you strive to be?!

I truly hope you can find some solace!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dear mr.blowhard,
    I guess your no longer answering my QUESTIONS?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would I stoop to that level?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me simplify this for all of you losers. If you work in the dme industry it is because you couldn't find anything better and that is a very sad life to live. At least the sales reps can go sell anything else. Managers can go manage fast food restaurants. Customer service reps can go and get into telemarketing. But drivers? What will you do when rotech kicks you to the curb? Lincare sure as hell ain't gonna take out rotech's garbage! You could always deliver pizza or work at wal mart I guess. I wish you all nothing but the best.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kiddin me? Sales reps are the lowest of the lowest. They sell commodes and promises of working oxygen equipment. They'd be lucky to get a job at Walmart as a door greeter.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Explain to me how I made earned double what my office's service reps made per hour and I didn't need to take call.

If you still want to label sales reps as being at the bottom go for it but pay grades disagree with you. Whatever makes you feel better O2 delivery guy!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can promise you chump that with even more insurance cutbacks yet to come, your supposed 50K income will be scaled back greatly.
    You might 'believe' that you bring home the bacon, but it is the csr's and pst's who REALLY keep the referral sources calling.
    I hear Schwan's is looking for sales reps. Dressing up is optional.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work for rotech buddy and I'm long gone from the industry. The drivers and the csr's will be the ones living off welfare (bottom feeders) when shit hits the fan. Yall lack life skills to survive

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In no way am i taking the other idiots side,but one thing hes right about is that you need to get yourselfs away from rotech.You should be able to see that its nothing but a clown show.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Mr.Blowhard,
    How do you know so much about me? oh and btw,i stopped blowing bbd years ago.