What is the plan for the LASRs?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2015 at 10:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LASRs were told in the beginning that there would be potential to get their own territory at the end of contract. With all the changes that have occurred, wonder what coporates true plan is for the successful LASRs.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will fire all of the overpriced LNAMs and put the LASRs in their spots. Otsuka won't pay what Avanir did.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to thank my LNAM for introducing me to all her contacts that took years to develop and gain access to. Let me know if you need a letter of recommendation when they give me your job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! You little pieces of crap have done nothing to advance the business. This was HH's idea that failed miserably. The specialty side tried this same model two years ago and it flopped as well. Good luck until the end of the year because that's when you will be asking king Obama for some handouts!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like your the idiot. LASR plan has not failed miserably, your just clearly miserable. What's the matter? Your LASR out performing you?!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the off label stuff and law salary, I don't see how this is a good opportunity, unless you want to get your foot in the door with a below average situation.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LASRs are entry level rep jobs, people right out of college, it is what it is.
    Its not for exper reps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You clearly sound miserable. I am a LASR and am doing a great job and have the numbers to show it. Maybe the reason your LASR is doing poorly is because they have someone like you putting them down. Don't forget, that at one point in your life, you were an inexperienced rep that was given a chance. How easy it was for you to forget where you came from. Stay classy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont tell me how to run my life.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The plan is to have the replace all of the overpaid reps. The ones making over $100,000 i salary. No need to overpay.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They seem to be doing a good job, and may continue another year with the company, but who knows ?
    Whens their contract up ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just interviewed for this position and was told it's an 18month contract.