What is MB thinking?

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2016 at 10:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing from FTW that IRIS system is about to destroy what's left of us! I'm getting my orders in now. If MB is truly focused on growth and restoring image, how can he be letting this happen in April. It seems like he doesn't have the autonomy that he advertised!

2. Hi all
    Just read cafe pharma for the first time and as an mto associate myself I cannot believe the negativity. Leads me to suspect that's is our competitors posting comments to stir
    Us up and make us feel bad. Come
    On Alcon associates let us own our own destiny. We can be great again!
    Novartis have impacted us, with so many iniatives nbs, ms&t, nfcm, NEM, bcm, but it we and Alcon leadership need to push back! As we are always the good corporate citizens. But now it's time to support mb and stop
    Complaining to get us to great again, as a team up against the wall, we need to stand together, this year
    In particular. Come on Alcon, we have the best team, the best
    Products and we can show them
    All, lets row together - team alcon

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kissing management ass in a Cafepharma post. Shows you the kind of people we have left in this once great company. I am sure this guy is praying that MB reads this post, you forgot to write your name in BOLD letters so you can get your "reward". You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a kiss-ass low-life. The likes of you are the last thing this company needs in these critical times. But sadly the likes of you are what we have left as "leaders".

Chnurri likes this.
  4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called SAP, not IRIS. IRIS is the name of the project. And yes, I would get your orders in now before we go live April 1st.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And why may i ask are you reading cafepharma if you are so up-beat about Alcon. "Just read cafe pharma for the first time". Really? As they say if you have to say it, it just might not be true. And a word of advice my friend, you are part of TEAM NOVARTIS, all this team alcon mumbo-jumbo just might get you fired

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't need competitors to make us feel bad, they cannot compete with NVS in that arena. NVS has a patent on the process of making people feel bad.

May i ask what pharmaceutical agent you have been taking that seems to make you feel so good?

I strongly suspect that you are a competitor enjoying the fruits of all the BS thats happening in Alcon. Maybe that is why you seem to be so positive.

7. HelloTrolls

HelloTrolls Guest

wow what negativity and insults? Rattle you did I? You are not alcon employees, clearly just 1 or 2 people who sit at their desks and do a great job of being negative trolls! Thanks for confirming my theory. I am not alone in this, I love working at Alcon and if I didn't I would leave on my own terms. If you are really Alcon find a door! As my mother used to say, don't surround yourself with negative people, so say what you want I won't be logging in again and I will leave you to your miserable existence. I bid you farewell, I am off to shake off your rotten egg vibes. I wish you joy and hope you all find happiness! (Ps never get a job in profiling people, you are all so off base its funny) have fun insulting and criticising! It's good to have the last word!
    Bye

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

at least 3 people

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU are not an Alcon employee! Please share though what you're smoking...must be good!

What MB is thinking is how many millions will I make by carrying out the mission? How long will I be here before I go back playing golf in FL???

11. Forget corporate for just one day
    Then ask yourself truly, why you stay?
    Is it because you hope for the better
    Or do you want Alcon to fail altogether?

The world can be a harsh old place,
    But in you, we truly, believe, we know our place
    You are the crutch, that let's us see
    That not all are critiques, you are truly free

We want a life that is fair and true
    With respect from USA from me to you,
    Cafe Pharmacy is such a negative place
    Which drags us down in every space

We don't do bullying of American heroes
    So let's stick together and support these heroes
    The Americans strengths are pure and true
    Reflective and thankful from me and to you!

Let's find a way, what ever the weather,
    To leave that negative anonymous shower.
    Without the need to hurt, just support one another
    The USA is the united strengths
    for others!

Be proud! USA

We support you! For ever!
    Anon (hope the cyber bullies that are true American patriots will accept, and left the commercial liars behind soon)

Long Support America !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hands down the most idiotic thing I have ever read. My head hurts and I think my brain shrunk reading it. Jesus, get a life.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot ....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a serious drug/substance problem

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the speech from management last week !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We've been through this. Never go full r*****.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy.... HR is trying so hard. They've gone through enough all stars from other pharma companies, that they're in full damage control mode; trying to act like they're not auditioning rats for the titanic, with beautiful hotel rooms and valet service for fresh applicants. As one who's gone through the mill, believe this site. Alcon is fucked, move on to the next offer. No hope here. No one gets out alive.....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a horrible leader MO is!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He thinks he's god. What a pompous ass.

Novartis, we need a leader and not someone who thinks that they are above everyone else. This man's ego comes out in every speech he gives and makes us want to puke.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if his actual knowledge of the business ever reaches 1% of how awesome he thinks he is, he could be amazing. But he shows no interest in actually learning the biz and doing things, just talking about how shitty Alcon is, and how wonderful he is. Winning Together, right?