What is i3 Statprobe like?

Discussion in 'i3 Research' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it run like a typical CRO?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we are run as badly as any cro. the only concern is financial, and we are not allowed to be innovative, rarely can we ever attend any meetings, it's only bids bids bids and how many are won. we have the worst margin in the business and have lost many clients. massive layoffs have occurred this past year and more are expected by first quarter of 2011 due to the fact that we are tens of millions in the hole

3. inquiry2

inquiry2 Guest

I heard that it is not a typical CRO. You have one client you work specifically for. Layoffs seem to be everywhere but they are still posting jobs. Has anyone been contacted for a Senior Biostatistician position? What is it like to work for i3 Statprobe? Is it worth leaving your job for?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There have been layoffs in Statprobe, and more coming at beginning of next year, along with all other parts of i3. You work with any client, and more than one at a time depending on work. All is finance driven. I wouldn't leave your current job i I were you. More stability at UCB and other places that are not part of a big insurance company totally driven by financial bottem line.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, I just wanted to know which one is a better place to work? i3 Statprobe (Mumbai) or Kendle(Ahmedabad) . Please leave your suggestion(s).

Thank you in advance.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We refer to it as i3 Assprobe, if that helps create any type of visual for you.