What DSM should Go?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2007 at 4:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mark berienger what a jerk. they should of got rid of him in 2003 when he was replaced by matt burke and forced to move to south jersey. he is a complete ass who passed the buck

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey! What makes you think Kevin wrote that? Last I knew he was happy as hell in his new job and hasn't looked back except to stay in touch with his team. He only laughs about the whole NC thing now. He is happy that she became his manager and that MP and JB did nothing to make NC stop targeting him because it led to his leaving to get a much better job. We all know that all of us feel much the same about NC. Just because Kevin was the only one with balls enough to speak up doesn't make him bitter. Kevin has integrity and courage and I for one miss having that on our team!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always new Randy Dial would be a horrible manager. Sorry for you ladies and gentlemen.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is James Dixon still a manager in Oregon? I knew him from one of his training stints in Philadelphia.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill Heinz in Pittsburgh....oh I forgot he's already been let go. What an asshole. Poor Kathy. Hondo the Dildo.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEHEHEH

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never worked with/for Bill, but I know of him. What's the deal? Why do you think he is an asshole?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

James Dixon is in Oregon. Interesting dude.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark S in SC. Oh, I forgot he is back in the field now...ouch!!
    OK Mark, now be sure to ask for the business and close hard everytime!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brian Spears should go. Stupid drunk bastard.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trisha McDonald Tucson

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nathan Dale - Kentucky

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK boys and girls, this is how this is going down when the hammer falls. Most of the displaced DSM's will be given the opportunity to hop right into a territory at the same pay, etc. and will then displace one of you. That's right, in the same geography as you now, so if you stick around (big if), then you both work for the same manager, uggg! Sorry to point this out but GSK DSM's on up is like cops arresting cops, it is a tight little fraternity that while they may hate each other, cannot be touched. Peter Rost hit the nailed it when he called it the Pharmafia! DSM's are made guys, ELD is the ritual into La Costa Nostra Pharma, and reps are just wanna Bee's in the crew, shaking down old people, for protection! Sickning!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG. DSM in our region have been displaceced during the last alignment

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now that doogy hartline is gone it is high time for ronny to go too. he is a worthless superficial nothing.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keegan in Wichita

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG. DSM's were offered rep positions or a fat severance to be displaced. DSM's that were displaced chose that path.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always find threads like this curious. How would you know that somebody was a garbage manager unless you work for them. And IF you work for them why would you comment here, because by the tone and direction of your comment you can probably be identified and retaliated against by the alleged rogue DSM. So that leaves the reality of the comments to FORMER employees, or idiots who are screwed up in their jobs anyway. Just trying to figure this whole CafePharma thing out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't spend too much time trying to figure this site out. That would be like taking a crap in a public restroom, reading all the grafiti, and then trying to understand why people would write such a thing.

Welcome to the john. Please flush when finished.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT THIS THREAD IS FROM OVER ONE YEAR AGO? GIVE IT UP, OR START IT OVER!