What can Solstas employees expect?

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2014 at 11:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did everyone at the Greensboro meeting get offered a position?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those who own their performance and add value at every turn, like my team of superstars, are as cool as cucumbers...this situation is as soft as a warm Caribbean breeze...which is where many of us are headed as soon as you people are gone and the paperwork is done.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we should take it that you will be shafting those on your team who aren't superstars, huh?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who has failed to become a superstar on my team has shafted himself (and his family).

You must think people owe you a living, junior. It doesn't work that way, sugar t*ts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, you're the one who recruited them, hired them and kept them on your team until the bitter end. Must've been the best you could get with what you had to offer, limp nads.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love all the deceitful comments on here. 'Your team of winners'.. I bet you don't even work at Solstas. Loser.

No one in Florida kept a job except BH in Jax and one offered in Tampa. Everyone else gone. GA, some kept, some offered a better position and Manager jumped ship and took his performers with him. Carolina's.. Oh, Carolina's.. More to unfold there by Friday. Interesting turn of events. Specialty teams dwindled and CRS's shown the door. Praised leaders in different 'strategic roles' (chuckles, for a short time)

Should I go on?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if you actually believe this or that you are so bored you have nothing else to do? One way or the other you are becoming more and more boring.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, please go on. What about the Carolina's?

I figured they were the safest in the company. What's up there?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GA is a ghost town, CRS's get canned except one, Fla is gone, BH kept his job.. But CE from Quest. Carolina's are a different can of worms

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the Tennessee team?

DE?
    SG?
    GT?
    CE?
    HL?
    NN?
    DB?
    EP?
    JT?
    KW?

Who stays and where?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another poor leader who has failed to own his performance.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And again, you are hardly in a position to question your leaders, son.

You will do exactly what you are told, when you are told, and how you are told, for as long as we decide to keep you. And when you are let go, you will sign the non-compete and find a job in a different industry (if you are able to do so).

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like someone just watched Goodfellas. Just remember what happened to the guy that said that.....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, brother...another veiled "threat" from one of this board's wanna-be tough "guys"

You certainly are docile enough when one of your leaders asks you a question face to face.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, brother. And there you have it folks. In Papi’s head, this is what he imagines leadership to be … not owning one’s performance and simply giving opportunities to those he thought were superstars. This is the sum of what you imagine leadership to be?

Let alone, not owning your performance for training, mentoring, coaching, motivating etc… You’re simply stating you’re not “owning your performance” for a bad selection process and subsequent bad hires.

You continue to embarrass yourself Papi and I hope you find work soon.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was that about "finding work" junior? hahahahahahahahahaha

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooh. Meltdown? Kinda stung huh? Own it Papi.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I own my performance and quite an exciting new position, flip boy.

You can own your new position or else scoot your pudgy rear end out the door.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I'm sure it's very exciting :::wink, wink:::
    with your brand new organization :::wink, wink:::