What can Solstas employees expect?

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2014 at 11:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You made them millions? You road a contract and sold nothing. Yes you made a lot of money but you were lucky. How much skill does it take to enter data into Saleforce and get paid for it? Those days are done. Good luck at Sonic. Quest does not need you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and by Sonic, we mean the drive-thru, not the lab

hope this helps

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

meltdown

You are as delusional as Goodrum.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! That would be your inflated self opinion.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, you're as delusional as Goodrum.

Don't forget, son, that your behavior on this board is a performance issue. And your name is already being bandied about by those of us at the top...and it's not being bandied about with the idea of having you join us.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have yourself a nice little bandy party!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Performance?!? Delusional dude. You can't carry the jock strap of most posters. You, indeed are the Village Idiot. Please stop with the vitriol and assume your due position at the end of the line; another overpaid clown that will not make the cut.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are hardly in a position to decide who is "overpaid," son. That responsibility rests well above your pay grade.

You have no idea what "the cut" is, much less any knowledge of who "makes" it or not; even if you had the knowledge, you're not vested with any degree of authority, so as usual, your postings are a grasping at straws.

If only you were as desperate to own your performance as you are to impress your fellow under-performers who engage in self-pitying diatribes, you might have been among our shining stars.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are indeed a pompous SOB. Why would you ASS-U-Me that I even work for "Soldstas"? Some of us that have moved on to better opportunities still check in here to see what your worthless ass is doing. Unfortunately your sad song has not changed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, not even on the Solstas plan any longer. Kicked back and living the dream. Unfortunately you dream is in your hand. Clean up after yourself.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone that is also offended by all of this should contact the DOJ and expose how Quest and SLP really lock in their MC referrals. Better to be a whistle blower than a defendant.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The beginning of the end starts Monday in Greensboro.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's actually a glorious new beginning for the superstars who own their performance.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do the people in Florida know or have picked up on the fact they are heading to Tucker tomorrow to be told no jobs are available and that Floridavwas never part of the deal?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have noticed that every press release specifically states "Solstas operates in nine states, including the Carolinas, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama". Apparently, Florida, Maryland and Kentucky are afterthoughts.

It really makes sense that the reps in Florida won't be retained. Most offices already use multiple labs so Quest already has reps calling on them. There are no In Office Phlebotomists so it's all PSC transition and those are easy to flip over.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So unfortunate and the way they strung this process along. I've never felt so belittled.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did the meeting go today?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel your pain.....I've been through these things before. From experience all I can suggest is to look at all your options. If what they offer is all you have, grin and bare it. If you are good at what you do you should be fine. Things as you once knew it are gone. In the end it's just a job. Don't let it weigh you down. Hang tough. Good luck.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who still has a job?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News won't be final till Thursday. Offers given to some today. Tension is growing