What can Solstas employees expect?

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2014 at 11:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Son, you may choose to be a failure, and that is your right.

Those of us who don't want our kids to have to settle for less will continue to proactively own our performance.

I doubt that you even lift. If you do, then you likely stick to the girly poundages and of course remain even narrower than Phil Heath.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worry about finding yourselves a job!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom line is this..

What Quest rep foo you know makes 15k plus checks a month. Let's take it a step further. what quest rep do you know make what SG, CE, PA, JB..we're bringing in every month?

They too will be gone and finding a place they can make that money.

Quest will NOT be that place.

One more question.. How many of those top reps will be smart enough to leave before being left without a job and not marketable.

SMH

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish SG, CE, PA, JB the best of luck at SONIC/AEL/Sunrise/CPL because that is just about their only option. They will never make that kind if money again. It's well known that CE/SG have been buying business with EMR donations - legal or not - it was pure inducement. Everyone at Solstas knows it.

Where they gonna go and make that money again?

Quest? NO
    Labcorp? No
    The SONICS? Doubtful with the non-competes reps have
    PathGroup? Won't touch them
    Hospital outreach? Never pay that much, even if RH works out a Wellmont spin-off
    Molecular labs? CV labs? Good luck with that

Who else is out there? Welsh Carson bought them all up

Best of luck to SG, CE, PA, JB and all the other Stars!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I personally SMH when I see people like you putting all this effort into posting on this silly message board as opposed to owning your performance.

Our shining stars know better, and their paychecks and corresponding lifestyles prove it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet, you spend your time visiting the site, reading all the threads and posting your silly, mindless replies.

Anybody else find that ironic?

At least some people post information based in fact, or well thought out opinion, that encourage discussion. I think shining the light of truth scares some people at Solstas.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Solstas' shining stars are living in the past at this point. Everything you've done means absolutely nothing to Quest. Nada. Nil. Zilch.

You might get one more commission check on your book of business after this week. Quest simply WILL NOT pay you 10% commission over the next 12 months. The gravy train is over.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I find ironic is that you are so brave online, yet such a coward at the office and in the field.

Most of the "information" those you admire post is nothing more than self-pitying defamation of this great new organization's brightest shining stars.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, everyone knows the Quest comp plan is different and not as lucrative. That is one of the main differences in a regional lab scrapping for business and a big box lab that lives on managed care contracts. Quest is more of an account maintenance organization. Sales opportunities come from getting non-compliant clients in line with the contract and big/creative deals. The latter are few and far between. If the top performers stay in the lab business they will make less money. Otherwise they will find another industry.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quest is not a new organization. It's well established and set in its ways.

Quest is not a great organization. It's a bureaucratic management heavy mess.

The fact that you think buying Solstas changes anything about Quest is laughable and proves you know nothing about the inner workings of Quest. I hope you enjoy getting the full Quest experience over the next few months. You will learn how truly insignificant you and your merry band of shining stars are. Ask CE, SS, LOD, JNT or any of the other former Quest reps currently with Solstas in TN & GA.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would I take the word of someone who obviously occupies such a low position on the org chart? You come across as a bitter little "man" who has become one with failure.

You obviously have no part in this great new organization. We wish you well at your next job.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a MAE. I've made Spectrum/Solstas millions. I've been on sales trips.

You can try to belittle my credibility as a means of redirecting from the truth of the message but it won't work.

The facts may hurt your feelings but they are still the facts. And I know what I'm talking about. If I weren't so accurate and knowledgable you wouldn't spend so much time on here trying to refute my posts. Own it!