What are Strykers drug testing policies?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it a urine test all through out the entire company? or just per division

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you need to ask this question you are a joke.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol really? Stryker has a huge drug culture how could you just sit and throw shade.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should have stayed clean, kid.

5. D1 Stud

D1 Stud Guest

SYK drug test policy is that the results must show some trace amounts of Dianabol, creatine, and HGH. If you fail to pass, you'll be fired, but the company will provide you with a one year paid membership to any Planet Fitness where you'll fit right in.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

soooooooooo is it a urine test??!?!?!?!?!? I got my final interview coming up and if I get an offer then it is contingent on a drug test.... I will fail that test unless I do what I did in all of my IOP Substance Abuse drug tests.... get someone's clean piss. i can only do that if i know a head of time so i can be prepared.

If its hair....i am toast

thanks for the help guys

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's actually a colorectal test. Little known fact - the majority of residual drug usage is harbored in the secretions that line the inner wall of the rectum near the prostate. They use to do piss, but now they have a simple procedure in which they gently (but firmly) rub the inside of your bunghole with an index finger. Results within minutes.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so, you are interviewing, made it this far along, and didn't stop whatever it is you are doing? You probably don't deserve the job then.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s awful

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first rule of the Stryker drug policy is, we don’t talk about the Stryker drug policy. Not go get me my catheter and fake piss.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

'Roids are allowed, in fact encouraged, so long as they foster quad and bicep development.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ron Coleman style squat day mandatory.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does stryker still drug test new reps 2022? i heard some people mention that it is much more difficult now with the pandemic etc. The hiring manager also didnt mention one as part of the process.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you such a dumbass ( and obviously a drug addict) that is worried about drug testing and seeking employment with a healthcare manufacturer? What a stupid fuck!