What are Strykers drug testing policies?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in no way a drug user but i recently graduated college and occasionally smoked marijuana...I have my first phone interview with Stryker next Thursday. I am 100% clean for a urine analysis but i am worried about the hair follicle test it has been over 2 months since i have smoked. Does anyone have any insight on this subject? Please don't judge me I have always been successful in everything I have been successful in everything i have ever done. Should I pass on this opportunity and take the proper precautions to assure I am 100% clean? I am ashamed to have to post this but i don't know of any other way to obtain the information. Thanks in advance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I am in no way a drug user," but I play one on TV. Wake up - no more sleeping in till noon. Welcome to the real world, kid. Hope your decision making from here on out is more mature. You are a big 'tard and have a lot to learn, obviously - but no, don't pass up the interview. Good luck. (Sincerely, Competitive Hiring Manager... really.)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just shave your head Panama Red.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dude,
    i've done more drugs in my life then kieth richards. Hell, im high as a kite right now. Like you i had to piss in a cup as well. you'll be fine. The drug test is a simple 6 tier test to look for pot, coke, uppers, downers, oxys, and vicodone.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I seriously just laughed out loud. Competitive hiring manager needs to chill. Give the kid a break.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smoke it if ya got it. They ain't gonna check no hair. Pee pee in a cup is what they gonna do. Bmokey smoke.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a "professional" competitive hiring manager and this is how you speak to/treat a college graduate? That is SAD. I would rather sleep in the street than work for you. Looks like YOU'RE the BIG 'TARD, really.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!!! Poor kid is just startin' out in life! "Competitive hiring manager" is on a serious power trip.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually they are testing for steroids and such since all of the new Stryker hires are ex college athletes that look like gargoyles and are prone to improper behavior

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right, start reading up on your steroid esters and andro pepdtides half lifes... get on that milk thistle and liver cleanse asap kid

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no way that current employees are tested for drug use. This may help to explain all of the bad management decisions made every day at even the highest--no pun--levels. I can only speak for Orthopedics but their AVP's must get really stoned before they make decisions. This is the poorest group of managers I have ever seen and I have been working with them for several years.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left a few yrs ago but I keep in touch with a few guys. Is CO'B still there? That guy always made me laugh when he got up on stage. He reminded me of Principal McVicker from Beavis and Butthead. You could tell the guy was nervous as all hell and had a fear of public speaking. I was always waiting for a stream of piss to run down his leg by the time he was done. Hufnagle was a solid guy despite his Napolean Complex. He proved himself and at least knows the products.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVcCw7AQqDg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEVcCw7AQqDg

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing weaker that O'Brein's speaking skills is his backbone. He is Rosemarie's bitch and the entire sales force laughs about it. His AVP's won't address it with him because it is too embarrassing. I can assure you, he can not be considered trustworthy and his handshake means nothing. That should tell you who he really is as a person. The AVP's have no guts and are there to protect their stock options and pay checks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a drug test. If I couldn't do an 8 ball in an hour I was fired. I strong like bull.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's basically how I was hazed at my first NSM. For those reading who had one if those nights there like that, I'm glad I made it home. Some of you know how to party.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^This

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get an at-home enema kit (at least one week prior to interview) and mix enema solution as follows:

-1 gallon of spring water (bring to rolling boil)
    -1/4 cup of bleach
    -3 T of fresh (not dehydrated) chives
    -3 T Dave's Insanity Sauce
    -pinch of dry mustard

Mix thoroughly and follow enema kit directions per manufacturer.

This recipe is guaranteed to rid your body of any metabolites that will flag on a typical screen.

Good luck!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds like breakfast.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buy some fake piss online, I get high and no one knows a god damn thing......they won't test you again unless you hurt yourself and need to go to ER (mostly the sustainability division)