What am I missing?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, May 15, 2016 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me why anyone would leave the Neurology salesforce. Good salary, good product, nice incentive plan, minimal headaches. I mean what else can you ask for in this industry? What am I missing?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pipeline maybe??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason people are leaving is because of the culture; it is a plan based culture. When numbers are great, FCRs are glowing. When below goal, even slightly, all of a sudden negative comments appear in FCRs. "Leadership" by management involves placing fear in people that they will be placed on a plan if they have more than one quarter/trimester slightly below goal. Our "team" has witnessed several in our group go through this experience and many are terrified of going through the same. That is why a pattern has emerged of good reps leaving while the numbers are good before a bad quarter strikes. Sad part is goals have not been accurate as seen by 90% of the sales force missing their goals last trimester thus placing that 90% group in the fear column. We were told when hired it would be a performance based culture but have never seen one like this in which you are encouraged by management to compete against people on your "team" instead of collaborating and helping one other become successful. Brad G has been great and we all like his positivity. Most of us think this culture is being created by the level below Brad and he has no idea all of this is going on. The whole situation is unfortunate because many thought neurology would be a place they could stay long term.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Brad had any common sense whatsoever and wanted to save this division he would demote both Shelly and Fanale. I have been at wonderful companies and had strong leaders but these two have absolutely no sense of leadership, strategy or idea on how to motivate and inspire people. It's sad to watch and I'm almost ready to leave myself. Brad please please please get us some real leaders with some experience and some common sense not an almost adequate rbm as our ASDs

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? It appears that the 10% who made their T3 quota should have been fired a year ago for a terrible launch of the product. Most of the PCE winners fall within the same bucket. Low volume quotas in which one or two MDs coming aboard put them over the top. Certainly not our strongest performers are recognized.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're exactly right! A culture based on scaring reps to perform based on PIPs. This isn't exclusive to the neurology division either. Latuda is no different. This is the worst managerial team I have worked for ink my more than 20 years in pharma. Awful, just awful.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both Brads are to blame for this shit show. At least get rid of one of them...