What A-Hole made these maps?

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Aug 14, 2015 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stupidity continues.

ex-alcon likes this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A bunch of full r*****s. The kind that drool and rub shit in their hair.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same idiots from the third party hired by the dickhead transfer from Sandoz. They made maps without regard to where any employee lived. RD's, DM's were given no ability to have input. Stupidest, most selfish arrogant bastard on the planet.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no reason why they can't ask reps for feedback on maps and any ideas how they can make us more efficient. Another example of them feeling were just stupid reps

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But your voice matters

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on folks...... So you can't make a call right next to your house on a Friday or later in the day. It's called a commute. Get used to it. Most Americans do it everyday. You pharma reps have no clue what real work is like. Suck it up or move on. Simple as that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your concern about mapping. What kind of American commuting are you doing when you have the time to troll this board. Move along please.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea what you're talking about. There are accounts back on these maps that were removed years ago, retired, dead, no access institutions, Kaiser, etc. All that BS volume will be back in goals and forecasting it totally screws up everything including payouts or performance. Reps and DMs work throughout the year to fix these situations and its all back in the mix again. One big cluster fuck.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cry me a river

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another moron who doesn't get it. Not surprised at all.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In addition, some people have been pulled out accounts that they have been seeing weekly for a decade. What regard is there for relationships? I lived in my territory until this alignment happened. Now I now longer live in my territory. What sense does any of this make?
    My thought process to alcon is to send a message of "clean up your own mess". I won't be doing the same call list changes I have done for the last 5+ years to no avail. I will not waste countless hours doing any of this again because there is no point. Nothing will change. Alcon feels they know our territories best well then they can clean up their own mess.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea if they will make any adjustments to territories this week at the meeting in Ft. Worth?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No adjustments. To do so that quickly would be an admission they fucked up. Ever seen that happen?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately if you leave it to Alcon the mess will get worse. Do what you can when given the opportunity because the only person you'll hurt is yourself if you leave it to someone else.

ex-alcon likes this.