Wes Wheeler/Tim Arendt-Twin Destroyers??

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2004 at 10:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only have many more staff left, rumour has it that the much trumpeted and highly costly Brazil Depot launch was a bit of a damp squid. Can't go operational as they do not have all the permits to operate the facility.

The Executive Management team, flying no doubt first class to oversee the opening despite knowing the permits to operate were not in place. Style over substance again!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Wes Wheeler/Tim Arendt-Aubrey

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even more have left recently.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suckage continues. Now Ariette moved down to NC, which means she is staying for a while.

She joins Dan as another so far up Wes' ass its awonder he can still walk.

Considerimg how large Dan is, that means Wes is a bigger ass thay imagined.

God help us all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suckage continues. Now Ariette moved down to NC, which means she is staying for a while.

She joins Dan as another so far up Wes' ass its a
    wonder he can still walk.

Considering how large Dan is, that means Wes is a bigger ass that imagined.

God help us all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board sure has quieted down lately. All the unhappies must have moved on and found jobs elsewhere.

Now they don't have as much time to come on here with their brilliant insights.

Sarcasm.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shame that 'happies' can't express themselves here... if only they could peel their lips of Wes' ass and start stalking...

Not Sarcasm.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jerks happiest staying with WW scared to quit happy kissing ass happy pretending to be happy!

9. Hi Guys,

I'm looking to get into a real strong company with great benefit structures in place.

from what i can see Marken looks like the place to be in the Industry!

Agreed?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as your tongue is long enough... its the place to be. Enjoy the benefits :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes we are so structured that the chief architect of the 2011-2012 debacle just got promoted to director!!

yes all, it proves that if you F'd up in epic portions you will get promoted.
    What happened to the branch to was under her oversight, let just say they are still recovering.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They do love a promotion down at MKN

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once such a great place to work. Now just a crew of angry followers pointing fingures at eachother. For those who have left, good for you. For those who have stayed I wish you the best of luck and that the place hasnt got the best of you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"i have a comment", the reason i got so large is because i did not want to share the space under his desk! How am i suppose to compete with his bff's.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear the drug taking 2 faced lier has been promoted it just shows what sort of person is running Marken should be ashamed there day will come

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very quiet lately!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

aLL THOSE THAT GAVE A SHIT HAVE NOW LEFT AND MOVED ON TO BETTER THINGS

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last news is that after 4 years at the head of the company, cost have more than double and the revenue is just dropping and dropping and dropping. Forecast for the next 2 years is 20% drop on year to year. The company is celebrating 35 years anniversary but with WW the WEEDER it will not last an other 35….. He has constant track record of killing businesses and getting fired. Look at the Valeant stock. Easy to understand…...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run to the ATM and withdraw all your money and cash in your 401K tomorrow.......the sky IS falling.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets us write a song about it!