We're all the same

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2015 at 12:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all the folks reading this junk and arguing who has better products, support, management, ect. It's all B.S. We are all essentially the same. We all have like products with "good" mid to long term data that is spun a million different ways. We all have marketing folks and interns trying to find the one vantage point that doesn't truly effect medicine, but simply their next move or advancement within the company. We all have engineers that drink the kool-aid and recite familiar verbiage to collect a check worthy of their education. The big 5 companies, and some smaller companies, all have market share somewhere with people making good livings. what makes any company "successful" in a certain area (minus consultancies) is the REP! The rep, for whatever company, that knows his/her products/competitors/specs/theory's the best, preparers for the worst when not expected, gives pertinent usable feedback, templates every case (just in case), grabs an extra bin of polys' (because he/she knows the doc fucks one up on a regular basis), does the circulators job in the OR to help efficiency, and can socialize with anyone is going to thrive no matter what company they represent. Us successful reps are waiting for the company that recognizes and rewards this fact. As the crunch happens, the company that stops the dollars flowing into the mass "sales mails/useless advertisements", marketing pow-wows, and reverses commission cuts, and decides to reward the front line sales folks for what truly drives what fuels any business, SALES, will be the biggest winner. We are waiting and willing to move.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah blah blah. When you need a knee put in one of those Korean ones. You'll love the results.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the OP. You must be newer to the game. Pre 2005 it was a full on party. Trips to Mexico with surgeons all the time, cash out the ass, hospitals were buying total sets. Times have changed, those days are long gone. While you wait for nothing to come I am finding ways to make the cash and not have to be there. Aka injectables. If your docs support you as well then they will have no problem using anything you get on the side. Hospitals and surgeons getting reimbursed, no reason to not use one. Added over 5k a month and I am NOT there.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what injectible?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the new pain cream

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stem Cells Fuck Tards

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Senor Carl Casta was here!!!!!!!

Miss me beeotches????????????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of reps running around calling amniotic tissue "Stem Cells"

Boy do they look like idiots when talking with a doc that understand tissue regeneration.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I have to say to sell it is the Dr gets reimbursed 500 bucks per injection, and hospital gets reimbursed as well. I sell a 5000 shot for 3000, and they inject 5-10 times a day. I'm at home. Compensation 14%. You do the math. Win win win for everyone. What don't you get?