Welcome to the Sanofi Board

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by cafead, Aug 22, 2002 at 11:23 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plavix and Ambien CR

Please post any information regarding promoting Plavix and Ambien CR. i.e managed care issues, competition, etc. Your response is greatly appreciated
    as I wanted to know up to date information so that I am well-informed.

2. Sailor37

Sailor37 Guest

very true

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is a decent manager to work for in Massachusetts?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tibo and DiPaolo both pretty good. Not sure what they have available. Stay away from Sgambati, Edmund, Tingley, Calvani

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post. Let me give you a reference: BusinessWeek, February 5, 2007

Note: Article, Pg. #30--'BIG PHARMA--THE DOCTOR WON'T SEE YOU NOW." Best article I have read--look at the company mentions.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To be more specific--A BLONDE BIMBO, WHO WEARS BLACK & LOOKS LIKE ALL THE OTHER PHARMACEUTICAL IDIOTS WHO THINK THIS IS A REAL, IMPORTANT JOB.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But at least the blonde binbo in black is employed....unlike you, who was FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. SA Policies

SA Policies Guest

Does anyone have a copy of the non-associate travel policy dated between November 2004 and April 2005? Please call (559)940-3471 or email ace_tile@yahoo.com. Thank you!

9. SA Policies

SA Policies Guest

Does anyone have a copy of the non-associate travel policy dated between November 2004 and April 2005? Please call (559)940-3471 or email ace_tile@yahoo.com. Thank you. Previous post has wrong email address.

10. SA Policies

SA Policies Guest

If you have a copy of the non-associate travel policy that is dated between November 2004 and April 2005 please call (559)940-3471 or email it to bondog0506@yahoo.com. Thanks!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

welcome to the world of pharm sales. everyone does it, I heard of this guy doing this before. sorry to hear about that...B Perez

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know of a manager at Sanofi-Aventis by the first name of Pete? I met him once at a BBQ, and I'd like to get in touch with him about a job. He's African-American. Extremely conservative. Lives in Alpharetta Georgia. I need his last name, and an email address would be ideal. Thanks.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've been taking too much Ambien. Wake up !!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was wondering if anyone had any Info on Merial. Is it part of Sanofi-Aventis. If so does anyone know of any reps in the Raleigh/Cary NC area who I could get into contact with. I would like to apply for a job with them and wanted to follow up and gather some more info.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Interview process

I have a interview tomorrow with this company, was wondering how is the interview process and what questions do they ask?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good ones are Greg Keith, Kapeller, Audrey, Gasbarre, Bryden, but alot of of them do suck from what I hear.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question: I just applied for a position with Sanofi Aventis last week and the DM called me a few days ago to set-up a face to face meeting. We are meeting at a hotel...is this strange? It was my understanding that there would be a phone interview and then a face to face. And perhaps our conversation on the phone was the interview... It's just anymore you don't know how people find you and then to have them want to conduct the meeting at a hotel...I was just wondering if this is typical, or if I should be cautious. Thanks to whomever replies.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing wrong with a Hotel interview. Its common. Just meet and stay on the lobby level. Should be plenty of quiet space in the restaurant. The pharm. business used to have it's own version of the casting couch, but that problem has received national, public derision (sp?). Its probably well suppressed. Don't give your room number either.

Regards

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have fun Chicago

Welcome your new manager and have fun.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest