Welcome to the Forest board

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by cafead, Sep 30, 2002 at 4:16 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am currently looking for a good recruiter for Forest. I began my career with Lanier Worldwide for 1 yr and now I am currently with Stryker Endoscopy (2 yrs). If there are any good recruiters out there for Forest please contact me

gardnejm@gmail.com

James
    205-936-8443

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're an idiot if you want to leave Stryker!!! You must be getting fired! I know 4 people that work there and not one of them make less than $250K a year! Just a little hard work and you could do the same!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

na im in an expansion territory that will never to more than 1.2 mill. Which leaves me wilth about 85k and no expenses. just looking to make over a buck

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your both a joke. First off if your leaving stryker just say its because its a shit company to work for everyone already knows ..... especially the endoscopy division. Secondly if you "know" people who work for stryker and think they do well then you must not be in the industry, so you have no idea about comp packages or how med device works and you just sound like a jackass making claims that stryker reps make 250k. So first submitter, quit your job cut your loses and move on. You should know theres plenty of opportunity out there for those with surgical experience. Second responder sit on you shitty pharma salary stroking primary care dr.'s dicks and dream of doing what we do. Do you here that it's the lunch bell you better get running.........

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to work for Forest than you are one of the dumbest humans on the face of the planet and someone should slap your stupid ass across the face.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All reps no matter what the company have now become overpaid UPS drivers with managers that forgot what it was like to be a rep. I have a manager that says the numbers dont lie. Well, if thats the case and we have full control of what goes on then looking at your numbers while you were a rep, you should have been fired awhile ago before you were promoted because you kiss ass. This company expects you to actually ask Dr.'s how many patients they will put on our products that week. REALLY. Dr.'s hate this and it is idiotic to ask. Get a clue management

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am an ex Forest Rep. Like any company, Forest has it's good spots and bad ones as well. Having been with other companies in the industry and now as a manager in another field all together I can honestly say that Forest was a joke, wrapped in business facade.

8. gowaiter.com

gowaiter.com Guest

More time with Doctors have us deliver your food... Prices the same as Restaurant!! No processing fee on your credit cards. 3.99 or 4.99 delivery charge..

http://www.mobilewaitersorlando.com/

Over 40 Restaurants to choose from Drivers are sharp and presentable, PDF Itemized receipts emailed to you, Set up meals to be delivered 3 weeks in advance.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brutal!!!!

Yeah right. They are only nice because theyre in such need of filling positions because most of the reps are running for there lives to get away from that hell hole. I wouldnt recommend anyone work at Forest unless they dont want any kind of a life outside their job. By far the worst company I've ever been apart of.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are delusional. If you think Forest is a good company think again. I highly doubt you feel the same way today. Forest sucks. Oh Yes. I was a former employee & top 25 rep. So dont try pulling that "bitter poor performer card" The management is a joke. Kerry Renner hops up on stand at ever POA & feeds everyone a line of shit a mile long. He is a liar & manipulator. Its all about the buddy system. Either youre in or youre out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only people that would work for this company must be one of the following:

- out of work reps that are thankful for a job.
    - A true B rate reps that is so lazy & clueless on how to do simple home work on a company.
    - someone that wants into Pharma sales so bad that they would take any job.

Go work at Burger King losers! You would move up to being a manager faster and make more money! Welcome to Forest! enjoy!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst company to work for in the industry. Zero support, poor training, and a culture that would make hitler embarassed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me how long it takes for them to get back to you after you finish the assessment?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Normally, the assessment is back the next day.

By the way, what are the greatest challenges facing the Forest Pharmaceutical Sales reps today and if you know, how has the industry changed in the last decade?

Thanks

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey buddie, we are in sales we get it! Talk about easy money for you...you don't even have to waste your time looking for reps with experience!! What do you get paid? $20k for each recent college graduate that you submit and forest hires? Maybe I'll quit my job and do what you do!
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three years with Forest-managers were good ole boys, they promoted incompetence, and now, finally, the chickens have come home to roost. get out while you can!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its about reality

Its about reality. Forest reps are not paid to spell. We are paid to read a glossy visual aid and ask physicians for a certain number of scripts. Just remember this - Forest will no longer be on the Job Boards by summers end. How does that make you feel? YOur DM will no longer be having team conference calls by the end of this year. Minimum - 60% of current Forest Sales Representatives at all levels currently employed will no longer be employed by Forest/ Activas within 12 months from now.
    You will either have a new DM, RD, or ABD - if not all 3, assuming you are still employed by January 2015

The Town Hall meetings - they are like watching a staged political event. "Jerry, do you want to answer that question?" Come on people - its all very clear. And I don't think you need to have a 3.0 on your Annual Review to see this.

Annual Reviews - June POA's --- Come On - Whats the point?
    Does your DM really believe they will be here in January. Start smelling the smoke..
    R I P Forest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OH HOW UNTRUE THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS. RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. FOREST DM'S ARE SOME OF THE WORST IN THE INDUSTRY. YOU HAD TO FILL SO MANY SPOTS BECAUSE ALL OF THE GOOD REPS WOKE UP AND LEFT THAT HORRIBLE PLACE.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read this as he was not as interested as you were...sense you're posting this to impress a girlfriend...I will put a weeks pay you never got a call back...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's because you get a fat commission when you fill those slots.