We at Genentech laugh at Amgen

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2015 at 11:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look for the theft of the documents to be discussion next week at ASCO at a panel session. Is Dr Otis Brawley from ACS going to be part of the discussion? Sounds like he has some views on the whole Loyalty Discount Program. Might be interesting now that Genentech is involved with the theft of documents and looking to incorporate that behavior.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something is brewing. Is Genentech internal compliance/legal feeling some heat?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compliance needs to told but management don't want that.. Why?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We at Amgen laugh at Genentech.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Genentech knows nothing about oncology. They are losers like Onyx!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of Amgen reps interviewing with Genentech this week at ASCO. Lots of loyalty discount sheets being turner over. Once our friend from Iowa turned over her discount sheets, it was like a typhoon to contact Genentech and turn sheets over to get a job. Wild!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had an interview with Genentech today at ASCO. I turned over 6 pages of loyalty discount sheets. Interviewed with 4 people for a PD-L1 job and everything went well. It seems like they love the loyalty discount sheets, discussing the spread since this will be the third PD-L1 like product on the market, so profit will be key. Very cool that it seems like their compliance is comfortable with the process. Love it! Should hear back in a week.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can only hope that the company finds out who is turning over documents marked confidential and takes action again these people. Clearly the person from Iowa has started an unethical precedent. Let's hope the company takes legal action against her.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The theft of documents is now a big discussion with legal inside at Genentech.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates? Did the hammer come down?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did N Ekis get fired yet?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Genentech had to hire outside legal counsel from Washington, DC. There is discussion among many. This situation is well documented among many at Genentech. Will be interesting to see if the feds come in.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many companies are now aware of the situation at Genentech hiring the individual from Amgen that turned over the stolen documents from Amgen and want nothing to do with type of activity. May want to reconsider being invilved in the activity the person from Iowa was involved in. Turning over stolen is not viewed as cool.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe this for one minute. Amgen does not have any documents relating to the "spread" unless it was home made. If that is the case, she should be fired. EVERYONE in pharma is told over and over again that is a fireable offense.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ekis is sweating really hard and scared for her kids

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe any of this for one minutes. It's not appropriate or legal to discuss the spread, so I think this is just a big fishing expedition.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not looking good

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about going on 60 minutes with Dr. Otis Brawley from the ACS. I have no doubt Dr. Brawley will crush you and make you look like the pathetic drug rep you are. No one believes your pathetic story. Scam over.

Now call up our buddy in Iowa and let her know what a joke it was to turn over these documents marked confidential.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG..stop being children...if someone commited a crime at a large co....it would be reported and she would be doing time.

Speculation.

OMG...pitiful people on CAFE PHARMA

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

genentech #1