We All Like Sheep

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OH STFU DUMB BISCUITS! I would hate to see your stupid little kiddos get thrown off of a cliff you stupid jersey prick! The only one that sleeps with their boss is you and it's because you love male to male action.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Summit are the lucky ones. They were invisible and stayed under the radar. Those of us on DS4 WERE USED! They knew all along that we were never going to stay through 2016. They knew there would be cuts but they gave us the responsibility of direct reps anyway, but with low ball salary. Programs in December? Really? AZ pod meetings and STP meetings. More useless meetings and f-d up call plans. AZ sucks. Publicis screwed us too! One day notice? Two weeks pay. I hope every rep still here double dips or triple dips after this bullshit!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you fail to understand is that my job as a DM is to keep 'em working. If they see that I'm effective enough to get reps to work for free, than there's a chance that Publicis can yet have another win with another contract renewal, and what really helps me out is that I can maintain my salary with a possible 20% increase I'll receive on my base. It's a total "win-win" for myself and the company. So climb on board the freedom train and lets have a great attitude while we rock onto electric avenue and then we'll take it higher. Yeah man...I know you can do it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a bigger jerk and fraud than I thought. How do you show that you're effective? By your inspirational, motivational ride- alongs and moronic conference calls? You justify your existence by using people for your own benefit. Win-win for the company, ha ha, they don't give a rats ass about you, you're just a pawn.
    I almost feel sorry for you in that you don't realize what a fool and loser you are.
    Just be careful on electric avenue, you may get fried.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really so stupid that you believed that was an actual DM? Not too bright are ya.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considering the toolboxes I have had as DM's, there is about a 50/50 chance that the person was a DM.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't feel bad. This describes many DMs; and I do know of some that will make statements like this and then toy with reps on CP just to be a total dick. Some, not all, think it's funny that they can mess with their "subordinates". It's sad, but I use to see this one post here a while back and then brag about getting someone's goat on CP... Not too bright and pretty immature.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO TRUE!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These jerks need a good pounding!