Walgreens Access Program

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2016 at 4:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a &@$: joke - got side blinded this morning during the conference call - now they mention restrictions on why patients who have commercial insurance cannot avail of the Walgreens 0 co-pay. Field Force needs to polish messaging regarding expectations from HCPs - WTF.
    Great job Eric - this is going to be a very smooth launch. And thank you Dave for saying that this is the best program in the industry - whatever your smoking is strong stuff

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What rock are you hiding under? What other company is doing anything to help

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate getting side blinded

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

um hello, walgreen's ain't doing PA's. program is useless

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And management hasn't a clue as to how it's actually going to work.

It's like rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This program has been a mess from the start, patients don't want to be forced to go to a Walgreen's and when they get there the pharmacist's has no idea how it works. Not to mention all of the PA's being sent to the offices.

We need another solution quickly...my scripts are down 40% since October.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it would be nice to even know what the deal is with Walgreens. One time they mentioned Vrx and Walgreens deal and I never heard anything after

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Eric thinks it's working 80% of the time - what an idiot - only half of the cards that were activated were filled - does he think Field Force is that dumb.
    Guess what other restrictions pop up next week - what an :~% joke this program is.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You idiot - you obviously weren't with us in Vegas. Walgreens is going great according to hundreds of us who actually work here so go back to your tunnel you troll

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously had too much to drink or bought too much crack in the strip - going great to hundreds of us - did you see how many hands were raised when asked if it was going great -

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!! This guy/gal is delusional. Must be on somethin lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

50% of the time, it works everytime...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

got it right - 50% - been putting out fires - physicians upset with call backs - no coverage .....
    Leadership mantra "We will do the right thing" ..... Hope they live up to it -
    It's all about them - they don't care about people who have bills to pay - kids to raise - house and car payments.
    At least the ex Turing CEO showed his true color - our Leadership are a bunch of hypocrites.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We, in eyecare, are launching on Tuesday. Looks like a nightmare to me. Most of our products are geared to the over-65 yr olds. They dont change pharmacies. They dont understand coupon activation. Most dont know if their drug coverage is commercial or Part D. Screwed.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is Philador going?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

'how many hands raised'?? What a loser. Wimpy a&# drug rep. Be a real man and get a real job!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to Derms nightmare - don't worry Senior management is handing out lube so it doesn't hurt as you are screwed

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello Eric - guess you are monitoring posts here

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it getting any better for ANYONE? What a cluster F$@¥! My docs are getting pissed. No PA help, no refills for cash like Philidor & they are not pushing refills. Trends are up but I'm 100's or Trx a way from my weekly average. Going from 7 to 10 and than 10 to 14 is crap. RDs and Managers get retention and we don't get $h!t. I'm out.... Thanks for the memories.