Wacky Crestor commercial

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2013 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You be right.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't seen any of these commercials but I take it we do not focus on the theme of how to put patients first?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be thankful for what you have. Poster is spot on. Not many people get to retire.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

... And then goes to her softball game and exclaims "I'm down with Crestor! Aaaahhhh!!" With that, the music, and strutting, if I were a black person, I'd find the whole thing insulting. As it is, I already do.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about is you're hispanic? Low rider, goes a little higher. Totally racist! Why not have them read "taco burritto greasy and no clean up?" Fruit bandito? AZ racists.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because you're a politically correct idiot. I bet if you don't receive some kind of praise everyday, you slink into the bathroom to cry your sensitive little eyes out! I can see it now, you were the kind of brat that had to receive a trophy whether or not you won the game or your little feelings were hurt! If this is all you have to worry about in life, you are in pretty good damn shape, you snot nose little pussy!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is "Frito Bandito."

You, poster, are so far from racial remarks that you don't even know how to properly make one. You must think we live in Utopia, except for the occasional ISIS drowning / beheading / burning alive of infidels.

We all know the Mexicans steal and lie all the time, and they are lazy as shit. Soon it will be a crime to tell it like it is, lest the Donald takes over for O'Bama.