VP winners in the West

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2012 at 12:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well folks, VP awards just around the corner.
    Once again, the political jockeying has concluded for 2015. What are your predictions? (States & initials). Poll winners will receive a free Merck 125th anniversary lapel pin to wear on territory. Let the polling commence!

PREDICTIONS?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS and PD in Texas, forget the pin i got one.:)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of you fools and losers deserve a thing but termination. You are the reason for contract reps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm dating a CTL so my award is 100%guaranteed. Stage and trip here I come.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I more then likely laid all of you and all but one not memorable. Keep trying and I may consider you, maybe

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. No lays offs. Just like Bob Dick Murphy said.

Winner out west will be the brown nose Dickey boy from Arizona

So tired of hearing about how great he is...from him that is

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking times at the meeting for favorite treatment and consideration. Sign up early and send current picture.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Out west males with the top numbers are given the ole director's club paper award. These are repeat performers who are told that numbers are not enough. It is all about who you know, how many pizzas you delivered and spouting bs on teleconferences. When all the talent leaves these bogus reps will be exposed, they love taking all the credit when ctl's should know who the real performers are. This place is a sham and ctl's should be ashamed. Out the lazy and inept, end the cronyism.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen carefully, the joke is PC driven. Observe the makeup of those chosen everyone needs to be included and from my past experience performance means nothing. Observe also the number of tentured white males rewarded.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's spelled tenured,and I'm a tenured white male. Your kind wonders why we keep you
    down ? You just proved why.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A missed placed fingerbtells the tail you friggen idiot!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that a misplaced figure tells the tale,
    or a cryptic message about digits and other appendages?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have got this award in the bag, my recipe:
    Rarely make calls
    Defer work to teammates
    Pivot conversations when challenged
    Smile and agree with my boss
    Date management

See you on the stage

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with you. The days of the EEO hires have helped ruin us. Get rid of the sreggin I say.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Interview schedule is filling up for the meeting. I will be getting very selective on my decisions. I have discarded several due to not sending pictures.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Western pc rep here stuck at airport due to flight cancellations. How were the VP awards? Got some texts that there were some big surprises. Do tell.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What part of the west? DCO from Socal got up to give awards and it was like a rock concert, cheering, clapping, engaged. West Frontier DCO got up and it was like a funeral home, crickets. Guess the W Frontier VP award winners were not vetted properly. Deserving people left out while under plan peeps won big. Not to mention winners who ranged from rarely works in the field to a 2015 dui recipient. Back stabbing and credit taking, the WF way. No wingman needed, you are on your own. Ctl's playing favorites for those under plan, what a sad farce.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Broke all records during the evening interviews and can't wait to begin processing the energetic promises.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:D
    :D:DBC boy

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The VP Awards, like most everything else at this sh-thole company, are one collective big lie.