VP winners in the West

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2012 at 12:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously can someone explain how the person that finished dead last in the west region as far as PPO can be selected as a VP winner and actually feel good about themselves. I mean come on you stupid bitch take some OZ accountability and give it back, better yet give I to the individual that finished 1st. Wow. Ow that would be a jesters of accountability but I'm sure you will take your trip and actually think that you earned it. Must really be tough to swallow that much shit.
    Guess you really are not much different than any other winner since none of the winners even finished in the top 20%. Wow is that some personal accountability or what? It is obvious productivity means nothing so I encourage everyone to really get out there and work really hard and be accountable for making Merck Vaccines the best by 2020.
    Anyone know who all the winners are I started vomiting in my mouth and could not listen to the bs any longer!
    Thanks leadership for showing us how great you are once again.
    PB

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I know is Tom Lyon's region couldn't hold a candle to Phil's region when it comes to selling vaccines. I do understand your frustration however. When we became MVID numbers have not mattered. It has become a popularity contest that measures who can suck a$$ the quickest and the longest. Sales performance, respect and dignity aren't valued here anymore. It's time to start your own business on the side, steal the paycheck from Merck and stop being emotionally invested in this cult operation. They sure don't give a damn about most of us. This company is not worth getting upset over anymore because it is being run by corporate psychopaths.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same for pill side. Our director, and then CTL, had to plead their case to skeptical reps at 1S. Usually when someone gets VP everyone knows they have the numbers to back it up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And how about 4 whole people getting promoted to S2? There were plenty of reps with great numbers and a lot of experience who are stuck in S1 because they limit the number of promotions. BS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fast food business on the side....run your own life...don't worry about this

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

):

So true....agree there are people who had great numbers and a lot of experience who stay in the bad luck bucket.Seems almost pointless to try to get ahead. You literally bust your buns and spin your wheels.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curious, how are these chosen? Why one over another.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 whole people getting promoted to S2?

in one district?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about pavc-set up call deck with lot of providers he doesn't even call on. someone check it out if you dont believe me

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was for the entire region.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amazing....only 4. And all those others who earned and expected it, when for them?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SOUNDS LIKE SOUR GRAPES>

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supposed to be a sales award and we're not a sales company anymore! We're a lets look cute and create something that's worthless company and some director is bound to reward us. When the award is given for the best sales numbers there can be no question! Get rid of the award, it's worthless now and who can respect a person who got the VP for being on a change agent team, a solutions team, and not making the numbers for the second straight year while not calling on most of the customers! We now have leaders who have set in place a system to destroy a great sales organization just as surely as the sun rises and it will end with everyone who can leave taking off! We'll have a bunch of full time moms, part time reps, with great presentation skills without really knowing anything of value to present! But it will not matter because there will be no real salesmen to present it to! This is not Frank Costner & Jerry Keller's Merck! Me thinks the 'new commercial model' is actually a whore!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VP club should be a sales award only, not a feel good or anything else! One problem is that so many of the RD's or DCO's as the ASS's like to call themselves were piss poor salesmen and never won a VP but just kissed enough ass to move up the ladder to the present position! It actually appears that the elite management of Merck actually resents those who've won the awards in years past for sales so by giving away the award to those who either can't sell or don't want to sell they've 'destroyed' the value of the award! This is the best way imaginable to destroy a great salesforce, or at least what's left of one!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the plan of the Little Rascals, EZ, PC, LR, TL and RF. PB is guilty by association.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck is dog poop as far as many of us are concerned. Tablet side ruining, I mean running vaccines when many of them never even sold them and still don't understand them. Priceless.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck leadership is filled with people who have no sales or people skills experience but plenty of backstabbing and snitch experience and they continue to promote and reward reps who have the same traits.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all due to the lovely "forced ranking" for competencies. In Texas it was unbelievable who walked the stage along with who potentially were docked bonus due to forced ranking. There must be a whole lot of ball licking going on in the exec meetings to make sure the district favorites got rewarded and promoted, while many good reps stared a smaller paycheck and/or no recognition in the face. The S3's were not forced ranked from what I heard. Lovely.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding the VP of sales was never a sales representative. What a sapphire.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a shame. I left. Loved my CTL, really good guy. Hated Merck and all this B.S. as well as the shit marketing we would get and way too much legal B.S. Then throw in awards and promotions that mean nothing, DCOs that are like Satan and a chronic burning fear of being let go at any minute because the 15 x 15 goals are never going to be hit. Ever. Plus, I am so tainted by getting shit for pay while our leaders rake in millions, I have had it. It is like a master/slave mentality - rule of the elite and I drew the short straw. Anyway, I am gone. I need to be somewhere where rewards are given based on real merit and not who is the best ball licker.