Voyant Strategy

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by anonymous, Aug 18, 2015 at 7:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Assuming it doesn't fail, then all we have are GPO contracts and a legacy of good products. They won't take half of our share or anything of the sort, but I could see them having 10-15% of the market. Freaking sucks...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with problematic issues but on the grand schema, how can you classify trocar as a failure for Applied?

We used to be #2 behind Ethicon on market share and now we are #3 with Applied being #2 from market share perspective in the US.
    You can check the latest IMS on PulseConnect or reach out to the trocar marketing team to verify. If Applied can get to #2 with problematic issues, that shows that good enough is good enough for the surgeons.

Being to #2 since launch in 2009 is not failure. Our issue is that we are too much in the weeds on details and forget about the big picture. Let's not look at this myopically.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try #1 in trocars.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You wish

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check your IMS numbers my friend.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly an ex-COV troll. Pulse Connect has been defunct for quite some time.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10-15% of the hospitals maybe, 50% or more in physician owns facilities. In the 50% I get to keep ?? Fuck! I will have to drop my pants so much I'm not going to make shit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot! You copy widgets and sell them cheap, that's why you don't make any $$$ but it's made in USA I don't care where our shit is made! Show me the money!