Voyant Conversion

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2015 at 8:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am loving this new technology!!!

I am leveraging my trocar positions as wedge with pull through on Voyant to convert Ligasure business. Thank you Applied!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This statement is clearly from someone in the Applied marketing department. Who else would use the word "wedge" and "pull through" in the same sentence?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point. Having worked at Applied prior and spoken to many reps, DMs, and ZMs I have never heard the term wedge or pull through from any of them at any point.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will start kissing up your way to come to Applied very very soon. Massive reorg is coming.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because there's no reports for the JJ or Covidien clip appliers, right?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, but now they have multiple Maude reports of this happening. A sealing cycle starting and it can't be stopped until you unplug the machine. Nothing sells confidence like telling a physician that your cycle may start at anytime and it can't be stopped. What a debacle

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Problem fixed. That was yesterday's problem. We will continue to sell and convert hospitals.

No big issue what so ever. Next....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...You just disappeared up your own asshole, so to speak.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love this new platform, especially since it will only fit into our own trocar. That by itself will automatically kick COV out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be one very depressed individual.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, what a great idea: make a product that doesn't work inside anyone else's trocar. Sheer brilliance. Your moron engineers succeeded again. This time you succeeded at failing to design a product that is universal across all platforms.

I wont even go into how this thing has been failing left and right here in the East.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That has got to be one of the dumbest ideas that I have heard.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, please tell us how it's been failing? Because it hasn't.

What you also failed to mention is that it actually does work in any trocar. You clearly know nothing about this so so suck it pal.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It hasn't been failing? Someone is living in a fantasy world or you are part of marketing and the fantasy world is your constant reality.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a good place to work in sales management? why or why not?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After the amount of posts about this company here, do you have to even ask?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It'll be as good as you put into it. If you work hard you'll do well. If you expect or think you're entitled to things, then you'll have problems. Yes, people on here complain about everything, but find a company where people don't complain about something.