Voyant Conversion

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2015 at 8:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is about Voyant genius.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not disagreeing that the thread is about Voyant, but it's funny how the liberals that run this company want to avoid the issues and ignore the obvious. It's a sad day when you can't speak your mind, keep your 1st amendment rights and be a little right of center

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can spew your political views - and I don't really care if they're Nazi or Marxist - on other forums. We don't really give a shit what your political views are. Stick to the point of this board.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So entertaining reading the arguments backs and forth as your idiot reps try to explain and understand recalls, apparently without doing any research. Isn't this something that should be basic knowledge to a surgical rep? No wonder Applied's reputation and market shares are crashing, you hire morons like this guy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zero patient injuries from this. Zero. Not multiple, zero. FDA didn't find anything, Applied found it. That's why it's called a voluntary recall.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

officer: do you know why I pulled you over this evening?

You: no, sir

Officer: you were driving a little erratically and swerving between the lanes

You: I didn't have that much to drink officer. I'm not that drunk

Moral of the story is you are still drunk. Moral of this sorry story is that it is still a recall

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think he said it wasn't a recall

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn't voluntary. It's class 2 recall. The FDA doesn't ask for product the manufacturer does. Don't let applied fool you into thinking they caught it not the FDA. Do you really believe the same quality control that says the 5mm clip applier is doc error actually caught the Voyant issue? Just think about it rationally. Also why is it still open and not a closed recall if Said has such a handle on it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another conversion from Ligasure in the west coast. Thank you for the great product Applied.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You converted the Applied training room? Nice job.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did the account reprocess?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad your not making any money Enjoy the 8%. Trocar money

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wasn't aware that your piece of shit product was back on the market after being recalled. Oh wait its not. Kind of hard to convert accounts with a product currently on recall status.

You assholes don't even realize how many of your own employees will drop a dime just to curry favor in order to get jobs with a reputable company.

Siad would shit his drawers if he knew the secrets being turned over by senior members of his staff as well as the gossip of rank and file employees.

But keep going on like everything is peachy. Probably easier that way.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He doesn't CARE. He's happy not paying anyone anyway. There are no secrets anyway, he finds a product and copies just enough not to patent infringe and calls it innovation.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the Wright brothers successfully fly on their first try? Of course not.

There are leaders and there are followers. You know which one you belong.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You aren't seriously comparing the Wright brothers to Said? The Wright brothers didn't have a plane to copy, they were inventors and innovators. Said has had a ligature up his ass try to make a copy and call it Voyant that still doesn't work.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seriously are one of the dumbest twits ever. The Wright brothers invented planes so humans can fly. The stupid Nazi leader at Applied Medical didn't invent shit first of all. And AM's business model involves selling mostly trocars & endo scissors/bags which were around way longer than the company so get a clue and come talk to us when you can put together a complete sentence.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are all my puppets. Continue selling and bring me back more money.