Voyant Conversion

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2015 at 8:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just found out it was deemed "Clinically Unacceptable" and they are going to stay with Ligasure/Enseal. This was the product I was most excited about... I guess I will have to wait and see what other accounts think after the full launch. That was my only "approved" launch site.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shocking

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did they say the problem was?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great. One of the only reasons that I was sticking around here was in hopes that energy would make me some money. Nothing here works!!!! I am also one of the ones who has an account that has been selected for a limited release of this product. Why am I going to stick my neck out and put my reputation on the line if it's only going to fail?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't this company way behind the game when it comes to Energy? Classic, now they are finally ready to enter and carp don't work. Typical of this company thinking they are so mighty. Thanks for my paycheck though, just glad I am not in sales here. My ethics are tested enough but got to feed the family.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really? after one post you're all freaked out?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you idiot. If the past six or seven years is any indicator of things to come, we are all screwed. This company hasn't done anything right yet!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing right? Wow your so shortsighted. Looks like overall they're doing pretty well from my seat.

What haven't they done right yet (other than pay you what you think you deserve)?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Longer seal times, heavy charring (likened to Gyrus when they over apply energy), poor ergonomics (not clinically unacceptable but added frustration), and the kicker was higher EBLs than Ligasure (led by a surgeon that likes Ligasure but confirmed by the surgeons I have great relationships with). Once the tide turned against me, it was all over. I had 2 faulty handpieces too. That didn't help...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"So what if patients are bleeding-out in PACU, just look at all the money you're going to save..."

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would a patient bleed out?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seal failure

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well of course. I was asking why previous poster thinks voyant doesn't seal.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You engineers or loser managers make me laugh. I wish I could say Applied should stop using patients as guinea pigs for their inexpensive wares, but didnt you guys spend 4-5 yrs developing this breAk-thru (giggles a little) technology?!?!? You can't get anything right except a polyethylene (read flimsy plastic) wound retractor. Stick to that and trying to place trocars in your ghetto accounts that are about to close and everybody will be happy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Applied Medical is in the game, vessel sealing is now officially a commodity product.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch - this hit home nicely

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can't sell them, drop the price by half, as we were with Trocar, and start draining the lake. I noticed that COV is starting to be aggressive with their trocar too.

Get busy boys.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Instead of being a complainer, why don't you just leave?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone want to work for a "bottom feeding" company like Applied Medical in the first place unless of course your a reject from COV or EES and have no place else to go.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because it is easier to sell based on price. Supply chain folks doesn't care about clinical values.