Vivitrol Sales Team

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2008 at 5:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be best for the Alkermes team if reps that do not have what it takes leave. Once upon a time Cephalon was a company that had no sales force and never sold provigil. Remember Stadol NS. I am sure you don't. This is a ground floor opportunity.....either get on the bus or get off. I would prefer that individuals like yourself get off.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!
    If the bad attitude poster doesn't realize the opportunity in front of us at Alkermes, he should do the honorable thing and leave. As the poster mentioned, his resume is updated and he is looking. Let's hope he finds a job SOON and we can get someone in place with a better attitude that will help us all meet our goal.

At this point it doesn't matter that the original ALKS reps weren't measured on vials sold. The handful left now are. And the vast majority of reps now selling Vivitrol have been measured for 2 1/2 years on vials sold as Cephalon employees. They're used to being held accountable. Now they'll be rewarded for it.

I wish everyone were as excited as I am about this opportunity, but it's okay if they're not. We'll make it work anyway, despite their negativity. I just hope the bad apples leave quickly, and that they're not around to reap the awards from what the committed and excited employees have sown.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's another option for you:

Bust your ass and give your all to make this work. If the master plan comes to fruition, you will retire early as a millionaire.

If you're totally right and we get laid off in a year, take your severance and use your updated resume to find another job. What does it matter if you look for a job this January or next January? If you're a good salesperson, there will always be a job for you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I came over to Alkermes and didn't get this kind of deal. Did I get the shaft? Or was this only for 'select' individuals??? I know what they said everyone (supposedly) got but there is always some truth to what's on here

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the smartass that thinks they are the original Cephalon. I was on board before Stadol, remember Baclofen? Stock options at $8/share, were you at Dana Pointe National meeting, I doubt it. All you self serving assholes think you are so special with 7 years experience, you are still an "at will" employee just like me who can be terminated tomorrow for no reason.I hope I get an offer soon also, in the meantime I will work two hours a day and the rest will be towards securing interviews. Let's roll out the fourth "re-launch" of Vivitrol, maybe Steve King can call Joe C. to come back, ask him about his succesful "consulting" business or his tenure at Wyeth. Bye the way, we were only measured on vials sold for Q3, remember all the BS MBO and business plans. That is all this Alkermes pricks know how to do. How many Alkermes employees were not given offers? We lost 4 great reps from Cephalon who had 10 or more years service. The only revenue they have is from Risperdal Consta, don't count on any of the diabetic medications getting approval for Medisorp technology. Keep drinking that kool aid asshole.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, Greg K, very inspirational response. Do you have any sports quotes to convey. At least monitoring CP will give you something to do, get back to work.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does any one know a DM out of Texas named Tim Cramblet ?
    management style ect ?
    thanks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a jackass.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why ?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about John Alexander ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Mark Brusel ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John Alexander is a typical Alkermes rep, lazy, fat-ass that contributed zero sales to Vivitrol, has a mentality that he is too good to be a lowly field sales rep, good luck if you have to work with him.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John Alexander cannot even walk up a flight of steps, he has cried enough that they now are going to put rep in St. Louis. Heard they were going to re-hire Mike Pearce due to key customers wanting him back but they left him hanging, typical Alkermes unprofessional business approach.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they re-hire Mike or not?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were supposed to be sending him an employment contract to sign and at the last minute told him that they were going to go in another direction and pursue candidates they were interviewing

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is messed up. Cramblet is probably is hiring one of his recently downsized friends from Merck. Seems like Alexander calls all the shots though, so probably one of his buddies. They don't know what they are doing from day to day. Could offer Mike the position tomorrow. May decide not to hire at all. Typical...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Alkermes have a sales rep covering NE Florida? Vivitrol has a certain amount of appeal from a sales reps perspective. Thanks for your help!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you guys think there is an opportunity to start an alcohol dependence dedicated practice with one doctor and an office manager good with forms etc. and just prescribe Vivitrol? Be the man when it comes to expertise with this drug?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does anyone remember Roy he was the one who said that the distribution system was doomed to fail but Joe C was in charge. Joe C destroys everything he touches yet he seems to be idolized. What pictures does he have?