VIIV

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jun 29, 2016 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets hear some thoughts on the cesspool that is VIIV.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The depth is only 6 inches , but the spread is adequate. No one has complained about any odor.

3. sirandy

sirandy new user

They make money and have top line growth. That makes them the anti-GSK company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HQs is led by primarily a bunch of suck ups who couldn't tell their heads from their asses.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great products. TOO MANY REPS!!!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The time has come
    For all good people
    To perform
    VIIVISECTION on
    VIIV

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

too many reps and the number of home office personnel exploded too. Dominique needs to wake up that people under him just care about building their empires instead of making good decisions for ViiV.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the gsk management world, budget equals power. How the resources are deployed are not important.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God as much as I dislike Gilead, they got it right with the number of reps. Viiv could eliminate so many - offices are not thrilled with so many people from Viiv coming around. It is aggravating to say the least.

10. Person7654

Person7654 new user

Can anyone tell me about the ViiV Account Manager position in SF/Oakland CA? Specifically how is the manager? Thoughts on the company?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's fukkin utopia. You should jump at the chance!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, definitely join up fast. High pay, great managers with terrific CEO and CFO

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Viiv is doing a lot of hiring now. Do you think they'll bring us folk from respiratory over?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a very few.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long is Viiv training at home office? What is the salary range? Thank you in advance.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty true. Not sure the justification of so many, but maybe the new product will surprise everyone.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ViiV is a great place to be. Full portfolio with product launches ahead. HIV is a challenging market, but rewarding.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats! I am joining ViiV as well and very excited!

Received offer and completed drug screen, background check, etc.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good play

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to ViiV! I'm with respiratory biologics and hope to land there if something opens in my market. HIV is a challenging market competing with Gilead, but have only heard good things about the ViiV team.

Congrats as there are so many negative posts out there.