VERY IMPORTANT - 8% INCREASE IN BASE PAY, WHAT IT REALLY MEANS EXPLAINED

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2016 at 4:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on those huge target bonus number RL released a few months back?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yasss bitch yasssss!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"You can tell your grandkids"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive interviewed a large number of people from DSI the last few months. You are all significantly underpaid regarding base salary based on industry standards. The best part is some of you chose to stay at DSI as opposed to go through with the interview process with my company. Not only was there a very large increase in base salary involved but also almost double the commission and a very generous equity piece that 100% vests in 3 years!

Not sure these candidates knew what they were turning down since they decided to stay with DSI and never met with me or my company. Good Luck to you all! SMH.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I smell BS. What company is this?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not BS. Many are going to this reputable company... Trust you know their name.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poster above here. No its not Novartis. If you were contacted for an interview over the last few months you would know the company. Also, you will find out in the next few months when your colleagues/ex colleagues tell you where they are going.

I will never understand why people don't at least listen to an opportunity when one if presented to them?! You can always say no.

The way I see it they saved me a lot of potential headaches in cleaning up bad business decisions/judgement down the road in their role. One person wanted to stay since he got a "promotion" and an increase of a few thousand dollars not knowing he literally walked away from the chance to make close to about 220K more total in three years equity + increase base/bonus). And we wonder why we have the reputation that we do as an industry!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok how about Teva then?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, because anonymous postings are always 100% truth.......

Bullshit

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't get pissed you didn't get a call for a f2f interview ahole. Look at your above post...it's why I might imagine you didn't get a f2f. Simply stated you sound like a pure dick in person. Typical CP pharma rep.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like somebody gots some sand in their vagina.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone is stuck at a company with no pipeline, that just went through layoffs, no promotional opportunities, moral is tanking and stuck making 80K and 20K a year driving a 23K car and still having to pay for it bi-weekly. :)

Was I dead on or what!! Yeah, thought so.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. Don't give a shit about you, your lame-ass company or DSI, neither should you. Get some balls and go do something your good at and care about... Like me. Envy that dead on, bitch.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when you don't care you don't post and reply, again and again, you do care, maybe you can't admit it or just aren't bright enough to put things together, whatever, but you care and clearly envy me

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe that we will WIN!!