Vanda sucks

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2016 at 11:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because using Publicis would have made sense and Vanda refuses to do anything that makes sense. Those not getting rolled in may have dodged a bullet.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What??? GP's Q4 strategy of deleting 3/4 of the customer database and no interest in new writers failed?? Sales 101 could have predicted as much. Worst commercial leadership ever..... NO communication with the field except after the fact and always in an accusatory manner. GP, if you going to take such an active role in deciding who was going to be rolled in and who was not, maybe you should have actually made an effort to meet a few reps and learn about the job and the market.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those getting rolled in got a jolt with the "benefits" of being Vanda employees. A tiny increase in salary and time off.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not forget to overlook that we get one day off for Christmas while the home office gets the week off. That really speaks to what home office thinks of the reps in the field. Accept the offer and keep looking for a real job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Although a psychiatrist, Dr. P clearly lacks the insight to examine his own (in)actions that have led to the debacle that is Fanapt. This drug has been on the market a long time and you have yet to file for new indications. There are better alternatives,namely injectables, that overcome compliance issues in this fragile patient population. Your commercial director doesn't even live in the states yet you believe he is an expert. Your local head isn't even an employee! PR is a consultant that know doubt is costing the corporation a fortune. You disrespect the sales force that dragged this POS from the bottom and reward them with one week less vacation than the home office. Did you learn finance in Greece?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you sell products like VANDA, you are not informed...you are a true Kool Aid Drinker...these products (like do more damage than good...just like oncology drugs, all BS to make money, and no help to the patient other than make their wallet lighter).

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's give a big hand to the random Scientologist!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. Dr Poly

Dr Poly Guest

The sales force will continue to look for a way out even after being rolled aboard the ship that is sinking. The roll in shows how little they care about the field employees. The field are just monkeys doing tricks for Dr P and the completely out of touch GP. New indications? A strategy that works (not like the GP Q4 disaster)? Some respect for the rats in the field? Any of these would be good but will never happen

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indications are not important to MP. GP said at the sales meeting in DC that Q1 would be the time for getting rxs from the doctors that are writing meds that cause akathisia. He could care less if they are schizophrenic patients or not. Be prepared to be pressured for more off label sales. Unethicial.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Document then blow the whistle!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new strategy is to anger the customer by burying them in samples. Never mind that there are only 30 people in your computer that can sign for samples. Oh, the competitors are sampling more? Gee whiz, maybe they have more indications. Just when the decision making could not get any worse, it does. Maybe someday there will actually be a positive message from leadership, rather than another message of what the reps are doing incorrectly. Maybe the problem lies with misguided leadership that is building a culture of intimidation rather than respect.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy Holidays. That was a nice email to have waiting for the reps this morning. As always, the reps are doing something wrong. Let's all go oversample!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SOME ADVICE TO SENIOR MANGEMENT:

According to Sothwest Airlines CEO Gary Kelly, the secret sauce to the company's competitiveness is its culture.

"Our people are fantastic, it really is what sets us apart competitively in the industry and they are the ones that have made Southwest so successful," Kelly told "Mad Money" host Jim Cramer.

Southwest began operating in 1972, and during the span of its 45-year history, the company has never had a single layoff or pay cut for any employee. It has also been profitable every year since its first full year of operation.

"There is a lot to a culture, and it's easier to have a strong culture if you feel like you're a champion. And that's the way our employees feel," Kelly said.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are also no sample customers. That leaves perhaps 20 people left in your computer to sign. Reps are supposed to leave 100 samples each week? Anyone who leaves this many samples is forging signatures and throwing them in the trash. Can this be the least effective sales strategy ever ???

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was that motivational teleconference to introduce the new NSD. Jen and Russell held the Questions and Answers portion BEFORE they gave their canned, very demotivating comments. Maybe they were afraid of honest feedback. Cowards. No, we do not all now "agree" with the mandated sampling strategy. NO ONE DOES EXCEPT FOR YOU AND YOUR PUPPETMASTERS DR POLY AND GP!! Maybe you could show some respect to the reps and listen to the concerns about an impossible and inappropriate metric.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My family does not like me when I am miserable. They dont understand when I snap at them after coming home completely stressed out. They do not understand that I will be expecting another call from my manager about imperative sampling metrics. Maybe I won't be as nasty to them if I can do more sample dumping on my tiny list of customers that will let me over sample them.

But, God bless Vanda and what they are doing for adult schizophrenic patients, as long as that patient sees a doctor that I am allowed to call a target and will take my samples. Sorry, adult schizophrenic patient that does not see a doctor that fits in this tiny box, you are not important to Vanda.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The proof was revealed today. Each region lost scripts during Quarter 4. How did the Quarter 4 strategy work out for you,GP? Sales 101 could have predicted this. Time to find a new vocation, great leader.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone want a rep with a mind of their own any more? What is this company looking for?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

\
    No outside the box thinking is allowed at Vanda. You must drink the company kool aid and enjoy big pharma metrics. Can you memorize a script and recite it for management?

You will constantly be measured against all other atypical antipsychotics even though schizophrenia is only a very small part of their business. This constant comparision to the supposed competitors proves that the representatives are pushed to get off-label business. If this were not true, comparisions would only be made based upon schizophrenia business, not bipolar disorder and depression and more. The competitors do not even talk about schizophrenia.