Valeant will be made an example of.

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 31, 2016 at 11:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insurance companies will stop paying for overpriced drugs, people will die, their families will blame and sue the insurance companies, the politicians, and the drug companies. Ain't life grand in the good ole US of A.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hillary is going to hump you like it is 11 o'clock on a Friday night in Dallas.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She aint' be humping anyone she is a fat old lady who can hardly stand up bill is humping everything

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is the next lawsuit trial date?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure if this one is next, but Alma Sanchez is scheduled for June 12, 2017.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once the elections are over, I doubt you hear much about Pharma pricing at all.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joseph Weinberg on Jan 2017.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so you still think this?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, let's say you bought 10,000 shares at about 23/share before your posting date of 8/1/16, and now the price is around 16, so currently you'll be down 7/share or 70k, unrealized if you haven't sold. And if you continue to hold until it goes bankrupt, then it'll be 0, so all the loss will be loss carried forward, netting against any gains but only able to write off 3k/year for the rest of your miserable life. Fini

Me thinks that you're a troll.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

T Rowe Price is going to come in and blow valeant out of the water. Folks, this one ends ugly.