Valeant has problems, but dont take it out on REPs...

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Quadhole, Nov 9, 2015 at 8:32 PM.

1. Quadhole

Quadhole new user

The one person writing on here was talking about asking "a REP" what was going on with the investgation, B&S, and others have no clue what Pearson and Kornwasser, or Ackman has going on. At the top they may be cheating, but a rep... to ask a rep, in front of staff or people in a waiting room that have no clue what your talking about is OBTUSE ! Childish... And just plain ignorant... Most reps are sales people. Dress nice and they know that all products are not perfect, and they may even hear about channel stuffing, up sales, off label, etc. They are not the ones being investigated. Imagine you have been a sales rep for B&L for say, 15 years, held your job, done good. What would you know about the companies CEO, Phillador, Kornwasser ??? Nothing... So dont be a jerk and ask them as if, they should give you an answer or even know one. Act like an adult, would ya

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Butthurt a bit??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh pleaaase! Quit the victim role! The reps here are all adults. You gotta be dumb and dumber if u don't know half the shit goin on with this POS company u work for!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats the big deal pal? Everybody and ther mama knows about fraudulent ass Valeant! Problem is reps like u cant handle the truth!

5. Quadhole

Quadhole new user

I know it is a POS, and I have a LOGIN, I am an investor and dont hide behind "Anom". THus, as an investor, i am short, did you read that, or did you just start Blabbing again... Blah BlaH... I am sure some of the reps on here do know some of what is happening. That wasn't my point, it was to the person that made comment of " asking a rep in front of the patients and staff at her office" And wrote "I asked the question and everyone was waiting for an answer" As if what you, she had to say was important to everyone else...
    If your going to run your mouth, put a name behind yourself... If not, quit acting like a punk..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP

Everyone here will troll you because they thrive on the demise of others to make themselves feel better.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when do bonuses get paid?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of acting like an adult - you, the REPs are the face of the company to the Rx customer base. At the end of the day, you *choose* to work for Valeant, and if Docs want information from you about the company before they consider the product *YOU* are selling them, they will ask you for it. You think VW salespersons don't get questions about how VW is dealing with support, and with EPA or CARB? Sheesh, talk about childish expectations.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps are representing Valeant and if you have a half a brain you should know what you are informing doctors. The reps who still work for this fraudulent company are just frauds as the execs.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aren't REPS the ones who were promoting Philidor and Philidor Access Managers in their territory???! LMAO hell yeah they're just as fraudulent!! I hope they get served by the local pharma regs. They'd be in for a surprise!! Losing their job at Valeant is nothing compared to getting banned from working in the pharma industry. LMAO dummies!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Philidor had there own reps....dummy..

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DumbAss... Valeant had all their reps encouraging docs to use Philidor vs local pharmacies and opt out for cash/self pay. Do you even know how many reps bombarded the docs offices on a daily basis? And FYI Valeant had Access managers whose main objective were to switch docs to use Philidor for commercial ins and Medicare patients. It wasnt until late 2015 when Valeant's 'access managers' got switched over to Philidor's payroll (how ironic!) once the Feds busted Valeant. Get your facts straight loser.