Valeant Employees, Please refrain from posting on Cafepharma.

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 20, 2016 at 5:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In order to provide a positive work culture and engaging environment that is focused on everyone's success - Please refrain from posting on Cafepharma. We are all in this together & need to support our leadership.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at me!!! I'm posting!!! And I can guaran-damn-tee you that it will have ZERO impact on the positive culture and engaging environment that Valeant has worked soooo hard to build.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get the hell outta out! I'm gonna continue to expose this sewer company!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going to $18. !!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL!!!! Success??? I believe that most of us believe that it is past time to leave this sinking ship. Who knew that Enron would be a step up for us.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, because lies and controlling employees has proven to work so well. And go tell Yo Mama that Joe Papa is the answer.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK HR. We will do what you say. By the way, we work hard and make it happen with the customer. Can we get a little of those retention bonus dollars? Why do only the fat managers with size 44 waists get them?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

http://www.thecountrycaller.com/45995-valeant-pharmaceuticals-intl-inc-vrx-use-of-non-gaap-financials-could-be-more-problematic-analyst/

Wells Fargo has weighed in on Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl. Inc. (NYSE:VRX) after receiving the update on Valeant's use of non-GAAP financials. The Securities and Exchange Commission issued a notification on the firm’s Freedom of Information Act request which asked for information on Valeant and its non-GAAP accounting and tax reporting.

The firm said that the SEC is keeping a 60-page document from the public related to the Canadian pharmaceutical company’s use of non-GAAP accounting. According to the previous correspondence between the SEC and Valeant, the Commission criticized the company as "potentially misleading," on the use of adjusted non-GAAP financial measures.

The reason for not disclosing the documents to general public is that they are a significant part of internal reports which may possibly consist of future recommendations, comments or action letters related to the use of non-GAAP financials particularly. In its previous FOIA request, Wells Fargo bank obtained information regarding business correspondence between the drug maker and the SEC that concerned Valeant’s use of non-GAAP financials.

The firm said: “We subsequently requested additional information from the SEC via the FOIA process, and the SEC notified us that while they found documents beyond those already public that are responsive to our request, they need to claim an exemption from releasing these documents.” The firm further anticipates a difficult situation for Valeant Pharmaceuticals and expects that the use of non-GAAP financials “was more problematic than previously thought or that broader regulation on use of non-GAAP accounting may be forthcoming.”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm I wonder if Wells Fargo will take this (the SEC not releasing documents) to court? This is interesting. It makes you wonder if Ackman, Pearson, etc... has friends in high places??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cafe pharma.. The only Internet site where people don't understand the concept of trolls.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Valeant, stop acting like an evil, irresponsible bunch of dicks and your employees may think about stopping the angry statements about your pathetic company. Chew on that.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it me or does seem Valeant has hired a lot more interns this year? The parking is jammed pack this year compare to last year and I can't even take late lunch anymore without some intern taking my spot when I get back. I guess this broke company need cheap help, eh?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The interns are College children of many managers and executives. They are overpaid clerks, but it helps them pay their tuition and room and board. They also learn from the inside of how some businesses work. Hopefully they do not pick up any bad habits.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I find a new job. I'm going to take a shit and put it in the highest executive's desk that I can get to.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just so it is clearly understood that it was not the lack of experienced, talented and a dedicated Psych Sales Team as to why the contract ended abruptly...let's see there was the Philidor Specialty Pharmacy which 50 reps were hired to launch that was dismantled, continual changes with product messaging for Aplenzin and Wellbutrin XL, constant revisions to the copay savings programs ($10, $0 - $100, $0 - $700 no wait $5 copay!). Don't forget that amid all of this chaos in the field and with our HCPs there is the CEO being fired, Senate hearings, outrageous/unethical price increases and finally the Hillary Clinton campaign ads. GIVE US A BREAK! Please feel free to add anything which may have been overlooked.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry this happened. When were you told that the contract ended? How much notice did you receive?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling a prediction. In the first Pres Debates between Hillary the Old, Ugly Battle Axe and Donald the Fabulous Hair and Big Hands Trump, Hillary drops the Valeant thing. How does it feel to work for a company that has YOUR company in political ads for being the worst SOBs on the planet. What do you tell your family and friends?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please follow the advice from HR. It is a command.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fixed.

21. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fixed.

22. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obvious you dummies can't follow directions. HR says stop, or they will give even more and bigger bonuses to those who deserve them. Top management. You little people get back to work and stop your nonsense immediately. How dare you.