Vaccines division

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 20, 2015 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is going to be a slow and inefficient unit managed by incompetent "managers".
    I give it about 2 yrs before its in the sh...ter.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

y'all have always been known as the easy and safe end of the company....I have seen many reps and managers try anything to get moved over there ! good luck !:confused:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasn't there an expansion of the vaccines field force about 5-6 years ago? There were a number of field reps in my area who applied for it, the best rep DID get the job. It turned into such a cluster that within 2 years the position was eliminated and she was gone. I think she had adult vaccines, whereas the pede guy is still here and doing fine.
    If you want to hide from all responsibility join the immunology team and "sell" Benlysta. I don't see evidence where our local guy even leaves the house, just types in fake calls to no-sees for 20 minutes a day and is done. Not kidding.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I assume you people think that we trust you. I assume you don't think we have outside auditing of offices. I assume you don't think we compare your mileage to reps in your district. I assume that you think no one rides past your house, or checks your expense reports and cell phones records. This is legal if you are being paid; also you may look at your job description again. They usually ' build ' a case over months......so there will be no doubt that you cheated the company when you are fired. Things may have changed , but I'm speaking as a gray hair with many years of honest service.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why don't you just enjoy your "golden years" and stay off this board, it's for people that are currently in the industry and hope to vent, inform or just have fun being anonymous. You need to volunteer and do something with your time instead of criticize how you may "think" people are working. I can't stand you bitter wise-ass gray hairs. If you want to add value, just say something more helpful for others that are trying to work in this difficult, micro-managed, business. Thanks, pops.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, he must have hit a nerve with you kid. Don't believe him do you ? Better start putting in an honest days work. By the way, I'm old and still in sales here. I'll give you a hint of how it happens. You will get a call early one morning asking you to pack everything that the company owns, including all literature and samples, into your company car. You will be asked to meet your manager and others at a nearby hotel, perhaps ' Pops ' also. You will sign some papers dismissing you, and given cab fare home.

It's as simple as that kid.

PS / In the future learn to control your temper and language when typing on the internet.

:cool:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for the advice gramps, glad you're still contributing to society

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks ! I know that I , along with many docs, have actually saved lives in selecting GSK products for their patients. I really enjoyed handling the high powered IV antibiotics like Timentin which I know saved patients, not to mention Coreg ! I really did help society and am still helping with the wonderful products we market ! Thanks again for the nice remarks. :D

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Pops, but your references on monitoring are not what I am seeing here in the territory. Starting with the PF cluster cheating, then the call metrics and call fakery and I can assure you that very few people get caught. I'm shocked with what people in the field get away with, especially the immunology team, but the field forces too with frequency of calls to people who rarely speak to reps. I know what I am talking about, Poppers, been around long enough to be considered a young gray-hair, but do not identify with you. I think the company doesn't really want to peer under the rug and see what really is going on, it's too much, so there are the rare cases where someone who is WAY over the top gets busted because it just can't be ignored anymore. We can't trust the FLLs to report because they realize that 6-8 reps per district is not enough to justify their jobs, so they are complicit. We need 10-12 reps per district and less bloody micro-managing around metrics which can be faked. Got it Pops? Your attempt to create paranoia is ludicrous to those of us in the field today and in the know. Now go back to being a valued member of society with your Timentin memories.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Earth to millennial = so you have no guilt whatsoever in cheating the company and lying to them after signing legal papers when hired ? So sad. How can your type sleep at night ? Certainly not the " Greatest Generation " , but sounds like a bunch of spoiled kids.

Earth to millennial = the above post was explaining what he has done for society via GSK. I am even proud of handling Tagamet and later Zantac......they saved the public millions by not having to have GI surgery.

It is also very disappointing that you think our company overlooks cheating......maybe that's your way of life with substandard parenting , but don't think we all subscribe to that low-class flaw. :cool:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It may well improve your recreation on a beautiful Saturday to find a dictionary or Google how to spell what you are referring to......if you are able [or you can ask your mom] , please look up how to spell " millennial " ! Until you do, we will greatly miss your original 4th grade humor.

o_O

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How witty! How Original! Did you learn that from your whoremother? Well, sweetie, we know you too well. You've shit your pantsuit again. Kelly Clarkson is on the radio of your rental Ford Fiesta. The gin's nearly gone. It's almost 10am. Stop by for an interview with vaccines. No one is here. Die alone.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Earth to Poppers = I'm over 50 myself and am one of the few who doesn't cheat. Sorry if that wasn't clear, but now I hope you understand my frustration with both you and the gsk system as it currently stands (and has been standing for many years).

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep, I certainly do understand....I had an angel on my shoulder when I got out alive....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really butthurt you did not get the job aren't you? This is like the 5th thread you have posted about Immunology. Sounds like the hiring manager made the right call. Please stay out of vaccines. We don't need your type.