Upper managment promotions are a joke

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2017 at 10:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All these promotions are a joke. Region manager / director of Sales. We don't have anything to sell!!! They are trying to make it look like we are a successful operating company when we aren't. How about some more people in customer service? Just curious what they are doing at the home office in upper mangement besides fluffing their pay checks before we go BK or just trying to make their severance checks larger. Its to the point of comedy. Who is holding them accountable ? I think I'll just stay at home too and give myself a promotion.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adam Leed is a crook. He did nothing for our team and just lied his way to his next promotion. How many of his people did he get promoted or make better? THink he just fired anyone who got in his way & hired r*****s.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That goes for any shit manager that has been there since 2011. Even more so for the bums that have a career here. No talent, no ambition to do greater things. HACKS! If you try to challenge them, they recognize you as a threat and work you out of the company. No manager here is worth as much as a recent college graduate. Look at the background of most them. Before they came here, they had little to no actual pharma/medical sales experience.

Arestin is what, 20 year old? The old gray mare she aint what she use to be. Hacks! All hacks that won't make it outside of these walls in a real sales job. Who the hell really wants to sell Arestin for more than 3 or 4 years? LAZY HACKS, that's who!