Ulthera Numbers

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 15, 2016 at 3:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are the numbers?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dismal with a 'D'

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate to hear numbers are dismal. Looks like merz is not executing properly. Ultherapy is a fantastic treatment besides low patient satisfaction it should be a money maker. Right?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who cares, it's July

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without NJ how will we make it? Matt L and PU hired that wreck. Is Shapiro and Norwood still around?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without NJ we will actually make it. He was a joke

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gee, what happened to all the current threads??, someone screwed up, mentioned the wrong thing, hacking much merz? and it's gunna bite ya!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The threads were taken over by tge mental boy and some crazy nut job that wants to blame her bad looks on the company. Just pathetic.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

burn baby burn, Disco Inferno, burn baby burn, burn that mother down....ultherapy 170 degrees of thermal radiation. Men burning beautiful women. Am I back in Salem??? melting faces off beautiful women.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be the crazy lady previously mentioned.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My beautiful face scarred disfigured by merz animals. They win. Until the next life

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh minion moron(s), how dumb do you think the merz employees are that follow your comic routine, no one is buying your 'crazy lady rants', sorry, you over played it, ultherapy is a loser, my solid advise to you: don't worry, you're out the door soon anyways.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, they are still here filling up the board with their nonsense.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This person is nuts

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh no, nuts are scary, they make me break out in hives, be careful, btw, does anyone now when and where the merz picnic is this year?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only person who I s nuts is Bill. He pushed for the Ulthera acquisition and got Merz to pay far too much for it!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

right'o, and sadly, several more negative reviews on realself, party is over i'm afraid, they'll be lucky if lawsuits don't do em in, well done billy and da' boys.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry chabs, there is no lawsuit.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NJ built ulthera. We miss him.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merz is still paying for ulthera. However not much because they may have problems meeting the milestones. Shareholders may get screwed again. JMO