Typical LNAM Day

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2015 at 12:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure there will be a lot of CP sarcasm, but only one genuine answer will do!
    What does the LNAM day look like generally? How much time is spent in a facility (if you're a successful rep) on a typical call, then how much admin/pre-plan/follow-up work is there to do at home (or wherever)? Then, how many facility visits is feasible per day?
    Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hers a genuine answer for you- Take your lazy anonymous ass somewhere else and ask someone you KNOW to help you with your homework. Stirring it up on CP for your own gain...whatever that gain may be- as in landing a job for you, or completing a research task for your paid-for client reports...whatever, all of it, is no longer interesting! Not obligated to spoon feed anonymous parasites

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow..why so angry. Sounded like a sincere question about day of LTC. Help the person out

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very productive day today.....shot an 83!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha! Jeez- CP kills me. I've been in pharma for only 15 years, but some of the nicest, most productive people I've met work in this field. I just have to assume that the downright mean responders are either kidding for sport, or are actually bitter doctors. So funny~

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical tiresome answer from a car napping malcontent. Way to represent, douchebag

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have a GP on the payroll 6-8 hours a week. That is all you need. They will give you access to the charts and allow you to do the PA's. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Just ask the RBM you are interviewing with

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical LTC rep day, 8 person to person calls a day, those could be MDs, NP's, DON;s, Consultant pharmacist, every day is different, some days may be 8 doctors office calls
    a day others maybe 2 inservices at nursing homes or LTC pharmacies. Calls needed to be
    entered in to I pad. You may do a inservice at a home and follow up there 3 or 4 times a month after the inservice, you will also follow uop with the dr that goes to that nursing home. We only get credit for LTC Scripts (special pharmacies that provide to nursing homes) no credit for Walgrees, CVS ect. Get Company car, I phone, lap top and ipad.
    Only get paid for GROWTH no maintenance. Need to keep the scripts coming, it never ends.
    If you do good 1 quarter, you will have to beat that number the 2nd quarter. That will be
    your new Baseline, you have to keep growing, growing, growing here to make any bonus.
    Some reps make 20K a quarter other reps make 0.
    Training is 1 or 2 wks at home an 1 week at Calif home office.
    Good Luck

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the insight! Much appreciated. Sounds challenging, but that's good!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wrong. all wrong.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what kind of idiot feeds these parasites? Spend your time helping someone you know deserves it! Spewing info on the pharma only helps the miners.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

trying to work hard and get my scripts.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

too many obstacles to overcome for any LTC script. The DON may like the drug, but not the physician. Physician may like it, but it's shot down by the Psychiatrist. Even if they all like it, the consulting pharmacist may, and will, try to persuade everyone that generic behavioral drugs are the way to go. I got so tired of all that crap!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can stand being in depressing LTC facilities all day trying to track down NPs to write the scrips and track down the PAs - then you will like the job.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's fun being in nursing homes
    All day ! :)