Two Weeks

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 21, 2015 at 9:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight... I work here for 1 year and I get 10 weeks severance. That is 10 weeks for one year. I work here for 17 years and I get 26 weeks. That is such a slap in the face for those who worked here for a long time and made this company successful ...for all of 15 years before the drug and management destroyed it all. You need to rethink this at the end and do the right thing

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut yer yap!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually I'm pleasantly surprised.....considering this group of misfits has screwed up everything they've touched in the last few years, they got this one right

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm gonna guess that if you had worked here one year you wouldn't be complaining right now??? Also, the company could have said see ya and laid you off immediately last week. But they actually took the high road (unbelievably) and are giving you a minimum of 2 months to find a job plus 26 weeks of severance. So, 26+8= 34 weeks. Had they let you go last week and paid you the years you were here: 17x2=34. NO DIFFERENCE! Be happy they are giving you time to find a job!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you are one of the morons that posted how stupid I was over a year ago when I told you this day would come? Some people you just can't help!