Trokendi XR Spanking that Ass!!!!!

Discussion in 'Upsher Smith Labs' started by Lol Poor Upsher, Mar 2, 2016 at 7:22 PM.

1. Lol Poor Upsher

Lol Poor Upsher New Member

LMAO. It's time to turn out the lights and move on to another product. You people are a joke. Trokendi XR is a much better product. You can keep your Phase 3 Trials and your 150mg strength lol

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh that copy salesmen selling Trokendi XR is destroying me, well we can sprinkle.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my Trokendi rep has big fake tits. I don't have a chance

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we were just trying to get a piece of the action. You can't blame a generic company for trying :).

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another person quit today. When will the top start looking at their problems. R and C

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they don't care. They all have theirs and protecting it overrides all other considerations. Since they aren't accountable, they don't focus on much more than themselves.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this reminds me of tripe A baseball players thinking they are big league players. Just cause you have a bat and ball doesn't mean you can play. Stick to what you know, brands aren't your thing! When you copy another companies strategy, clearly you don't have a clue little step brother.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upsher reps, thanks for selling my Drs Trokendi XR for me. You love talking about us!

Seriously, Thank You!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are very welcome! Our company still can't figure out how to message our product and our reg/compliance group is afraid to have us use the product name in front of customers.

Have to have something to talk about.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just wanted to remind you all of the title of this thread! Happy selling out there

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just out of curiosity... Do any of you actually believe in your product qudexy? Like if your own mom had to take topiramate, would you be comfortable giving them qudexy?

Or do you blame management and their marketing strategy?

-Curious rep

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad management happens to good drugs.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious brain washed rep is more like it! upsher shot themselves in the foot when they launched topiramate ER first before Qudexy. It made them look idiotic and uncredible. They should of launched Qudexy first and never mentioned topiramate ER. They have clinical data proving a favorable profile vs IR Topiramate. They have all the tools to compete against TXR but failed miserably. Never bring up TXR unless you face an objection concerning TXR. At the end of the day, patients are still getting a QD option with Qudexy for a cheaper price point as a cash pay, and a $0 copay just like TXR. Attack the IR topiramate market and never mention TXR. Talk about Your PK and explain how patients will experience fewer AEs. After all, you do have data proving fewer AEs. Stop chasing TXR and target your audience more appropriately. Engage in dialogue on why physicians need to switch patients based on tolerability, compliance, convenience, and always $0 copay. Worry about what you are doing and not so much about TXR until you become relevant.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey MM we get it that you're mad for getting fired, but does going on here and trying to teach qudexy reps how to sell their inferior product really help you sleep at night?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahah, that is MM. What a scrub

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny thing is, I bet he started this thread

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where's my Mobe..... Which Galaxy am I in??

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes both TXR and Qudexy are QD options of topiramate. But the science and MOA of each medication is different. Let's be real here. Reps from Supernus and reps from Upshire know the pk profiles of each medication.

I work for a generic company and I know how great topiramate is. To be honest the generic topiramate works great, and patients do just fine on it. Especially since many doctors manipulate the dosing to be given once at night anyways. I feel bad for you reps selling this because the extended release ploy has been done by so many companies already and doctors see right through it. However, I do believe there is a right time and place for every medication. Fortunately TXR has helped my own sister, which is the reason why I read up on both options. In my opinion (correct me if I'm wrong), qudexy has the same peak and trough fluctuations as the generic... the side effects from the peaks is what made my sister switch. But what I really want to know is if qudexy is better than TXR and why?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM?