Trifexis is taking over baby

Discussion in 'MWI' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2011 at 12:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trifexis is really taking over my sales within the flea control category! So far I have heard awesome reviews from my clinics and my commissions are finally reaching a rate I used to enjoy before fl and adv hit store shelves.

Thank you Elanco! Your reps are the best too.

2. MWI4u

MWI4u Guest

Well said! My territory is rocking with Trifexis and everyone is super satisfied. Looks like we have been saved by Lilly. Thank you Eli. Keep em coming.

3. Jumpinship

Jumpinship Guest

Today at Petsmart I saw the new generic fipronyl plus - fiproguard? What the fluk!
    Trifexis is now on my radar . . . Suddenly Elanco is the prettiest girl at the dance. Time to save our arses mates.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so pissed! I've used heartguard in my dog for years and thought I was getting the best protection available. Anyone got a good novarts rep who can spare some samples? Mines too cheap, and I think she gives all of hers away to VIP for high volume deals. Btch!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See this from Vin News:

Scientist fired by Merial alleges Heartgard Plus coverup - VIN
    Jun 7, 2011 ... By contrast, the 29-page lawsuit alleges active disregard by Merial executives to the possibility that Heartgard might not be 100-percent ...

news.vin.com/VINNews.aspx?articleId=18763 - Cached

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calm down. Has your dog contracted heartworm before? My guess is no. We don't even know all this info
    is accurate.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know why FDA is getting involved? If Merial has been faking results for so long, then maybe it's time to do a heartworm test. I get it.

I guess this fits the pattern at Merial, how they lie to this industry about Costco, walmart, target, etc. I think I need a shower and a toothbrush filled with turpentine. I feel so pretty.
    Pretty used, pretty stupid, and pretty screwed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You distributor reps freaking kill me! You ONLY push stuff you get paid the most on (which I do understand) whether or not it is the best "fit" for the client, both on efficacy as well as financially. You go in one day and tout Frontline or Advantage is the best, then the next day you go in and tell them Comfortis/Trifexis is the best and they NEVER seem to care, at least it seems that way. I have some clinics that are catching on to you all though due to your lies etc. Not to mention you know nothing about anything you sell! I have some clinics that have kicked all the distributor reps out and ONLY utilize their inside sales reps or order from the manufacturing reps direct. What purpose do you really serve out here other than bash all the companies you are "supposed" to represent?! I'm sure the vet would love to know that you could care less about their business and that you are ONLY in this for YOUR own benefit.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the reps job to br everything he/she has to each clinic.
    They give the feature benifits to the clinic. It's up to the clinic what
    they purchase.
    Most distributor reps have excellent relationships with there clinics. Some even
    Partner with them.
    Sounds like a upset Merial rep that lost the business. Sorry for your luck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use Trifexis and is seem to only work for three weeks. I found 5 fleas on my puppy just by looking. The vet told me my yard is infested. But, week one and two no fleas. Week three they start appearing. Week four look out... Yea, it's the yard.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try Novartis troll! We all hear good stuff about Trifexis from clinics every day! MWI loves Trifexis, so go away!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep the $ coming and we will hang in there. This is too easy. Thank you Elanco.....sorry and Novartis.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes thanks to the both of you. The money is great right now!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an healthy, 160 lb., Spanish Mastiff of 2 years old. Our vet subscribed Trifexis for flees. We gave him his first dose with food today and only seven hours ago. Suddenly while resting he jumped up and seemed to be scared to death. He ran to the sofa, looking up into the the air, then ran into the bed room shaking. After about 15 seconds he went into a terrible seizure that lasted about 3 minutes. I thought that he was going to die. I will be up with him throughout the night. I am just trying to get all the information that I can about Trifexis and came upon this site. DO NOT GIVE TRIFEXIS TO YOUR DOG!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke! Some reps just have no shame.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to the post above regarding distribution pushing what they get paid on the most. I too understand it and would do the same if i worked as an agent but quit denying it. As a manufacturer rep (not lily), I am constantly wondering why we and other manufacturer's that don't pay the highest commissions even bother to have contracts with distributors. We constantly point out to our management that you don't return phone calls, and deny that you are ignoring our product lines. When our management takes this info to your management, you cry and say we wont work with you.
    The reality of it is that if you don't change your ways, you will be faced with only the new kid on the block products and equipment.
    DVM's have long memories and remember when an agent talks out of both sides of their mouth. In case they don't however, its a good thing we are there to point it out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not ALL distributor reps are like MWI reps!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TRUE!!!