Triax

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just take it till you find another job, that's what everybody does. This place SUCKS!!! I am here till I find a professional environment with NORMAL managers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you losers will be waiting for a long time-you never would have been hired by a real company

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical management response, you all are losers. I am just collecting an easy pay check

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

frankly, I am quite suprissed that Triax is still in business. How many reps are u guys at... 25?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Triax has lost so many reps and 25 seems to correct. I can't wait to get out of here, so bored of this company. Bad reputation in the industry.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had an interview, didn't have an interview, was hired, wasn't hired. I've never in my career seen anything like this! I wouldn't have even played their game if the job market was better. Is this a real company?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great point. Actually they never really were a dermatology company. These reps are also considered reps for the company Akrimax. They make 12 calls a day (yeah right) only 2 of them are dermatology. They are pushing a new drug replacement for synthroid which is the #3 drug prescribed in the country). Nobody pays for it. It is cash 30 bucks at a pharmacy.
    FYI generic levothyroxine, which is the exact same costs ONLY $4.00 at WALMART!!!!!! Get to Walmart people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a JOKE!! I have never seen such terrible managers with no experience, annoying and DUMB.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice dayat Triax today. Out the door at 10 home now. Ha Ha Love this job!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been home since noon. HA HA

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that a "cleansing" has begun over there. Who is left?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop erasing the TRUTH!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with Akrimax - once with Josephine, then they flew me to Columbus to interview with Barney - said I'd hear something by the afternoon; didn't hear a thing, then nothing - no return phone calls, or e-mails - it's been a week; anyone else hear of this going on? Weird.....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some good, some bad...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess what dumb ass you didnt get the job!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, the truth really hurts.....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this company even around anymore? I haven't seen a rep in months.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are around, though the reps never work, that is why you never see them.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Triax is by far the worst company, it is so bad they don't even have a thread under the company board section. Real joke of a place

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is J.G. or K.E. still at triax?