Trauma-Stryker or Synthes

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2016 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im doing well at my device job and happen to have been asked to join both teams by each companies managers (unknown to each other of course). Both companies share the buisness at my level 1 and 2 almost equally. Been like that for years.

Why choose Stryker Trauma?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one would go work for Stryker trauma if they could work for Synthes

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah man Stryker just has the rep of running through their reps and putting the downward pressure on. Synthes reps (at least those I have met) are long time guys that just stick around. JNJ might change that but I would go Synthes all the way.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well I think out commissions here are moving down to 7-9% at some point across the board and the Synthes trauma guys near me are at 11-12% from dollar one.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you even have to ask the question you dont belong in trauma

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

money talks. Who gives a shit about who it is. If the money is about the same ask yourself who has the longer standing relationship in the account? What about add'l business in other accts in the area? You're not going to be servicing just one account.......also, GPO's play a small part these days depending on the region. Ask your surgeons what/who they like & why. Use your head fool......