training

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2016 at 4:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is the next training class? Do you know who does the training now..initials? I've heard nightmares about the people who run the program and am hoping that it's someone new now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Training is every month 3 weeks with a roommate. If you're lucky they will get sent home, classes usually average 3 going home for failing tests or attitude. Same crew and it is every thing you heard and worse. If you don't have medical exp it will be better bc you won't be able to see through the smoke and mirrors as much.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good question

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard the next training class is scheduled for the 2nd week in August. The new format is said to be three weeks in California on only procedure and anatomy, then 4-5 weeks in the field observing cases and another three weeks back in California for full line product training.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy shit! You can't learn basic anatomy and trocars in 3 weeks? It shouldn't have taken that long but doubling it in Cali again? That's ridiculous as well as an enormous waste of time and money on people who won't be with the company long enough to make it worthwhile.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does the training include portion control and Pilates for the female reps? Seeing a lot of fatties from Applied these days. It was bad enough that you ruined some segments of the market with your Wal Mart crap products that customers hate, but now you're at the vanguard of ruining one of the last great traits of medical device sales, hot female reps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY! I would advise anyone looking to work here to make sure you ask if it's required to sit through this bullshit joke training. My training class had 1 Davinci rep, 3 Covidien reps, an Ethicon girl, & a few others from Stryker, etc and no one paid a bit of attention to what these joke trainers were saying. We went out and got drunk every night. Hey Applied, get with the times and realize you are out of touch w/ reality.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given all that, how many of them are still here? I would be if they haven't left yet, they're looking after the went through 3 worthless weeks learning nothing and they realizing that their territory is actually shit and the don't have clips or Voyant to sell. Most will regret coming to Applied.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that's true what a massive waste of time and resources. Total joke. It's bad enough that reps had to go through 3 weeks of that jib jab bullshithe with 2 waste of time tours seeing illegal immigrants make trocars.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Applied's training is nothing more than 3 weeks of them trying to get you caught up in their culture. If you have any other medical device experience, you aren't drinking that Kool-Aid. But if you're a newbie to the industry, you'll believe everything they tell you. That's who this training is designed for. Look at the DM's and ZD's who have never worked for another device company other than Applied. They buy into Said's "us against them" mentality, think making peanuts is normal and they go out and try to sell that shit to anyone who will listen. Do you think Molly or Rios or any of the Philly guys could work for anyone else outside of Applied? They're so brainwashed, they think they're at the top of the industry.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was at 99 cent store and overheard an Applied Lady ordering balloons for some gig. Balloons are $1 each.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny. That's the same price they sell Trocars for. LOL

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sorry, I don't understand your point. So the "Applied lady" should have paid $20 ea for them?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR TIM!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, just to confirm. 3 weeks formal training then 4-5 weeks field trading AND another 3 weeks formal training? Or just one round of 3 weeks formal training? How often do you have training, monthly or quarterly?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ROTFLMAO! Youre a fucking idiot. Period. Ask your manager you dumb shit. This, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly why Applied Medical is the laughing stock of medical sales. They hire the dumbest reps!!!!