Training method and people real or psych study

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Dec 17, 2015 at 12:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Silly rep why work when u can be a manager.

Poor kid. Let me explain to you reps become managers to,stop working. Ride around have lunch and Friday off to,pay golf or dress up. Then become a RD to move from setting o meeting and delegate. In other words work less.

This is how coorate American works

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DMs are not scared. the smart ones just keep their heads down and mouths shut

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IN training now and they did say "this is a safe place"

Thanks for heads up

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rule at AZ is never trust anyone. You never know; a future trainer may be in your training class. Meaning, they will backstab, lie, cheat, steal credit for your accomplishments and ideas to become get a chance to be a trainer someday. Trainers are being developed to become DMs. Knowing that is enough reason to never ever trust anyone at AZ. Some of the most ruthless, immoral, and unethical people I know are in leadership positions in this company. It is almost a requirement to make it that far.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true, welcome to the loving family of AZ

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes unless you are in a special interest group. They will stress you, burn you, lie to you and fire you.

When another rep was let go, I asked my DM and she said she was told to make an example out of someone to drive sales and he was the one that coiujld cause the least problems from an HR prospective.

Nice

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You keep thi thread alive with random posts and then a rant on DSMs. When did your panties get twisted and who was the mean trainer with an inflated sense of self that bullied during SIMs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess any goon can do it - even ones that can't spell. You have a crappy work ethic and you can't spell. Sounds like a winning combination!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, that is the best you can do?? Your a joke.

BTW, work ethics being spoken by a manager or trainer is joke. My sales are always top ten percent, had a new manager asked what I did. Told him I just followed what I was taught in training. Had a trainer ride along and asked the same question what are you doing different to have such consistent numbers. Said I just followed the training I received, she got frustrated and said you really should share. I told her that I am just a rep, training sales people was her job.

Manager and trainers can even teach basics, take a look at overall sales results. then RDs tell DMs to find out what the successful reps are doing. You pay me as a rep not a manager or trainer. Let your managers and trainers train the poor performers and if they can't start firing them.

Also I would bet that I am beating your reps in sales. Instead of being on here and wasting our time with you very witty banter (NOT), you should be working on a business plan to support your poor performers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention that this idiot DM or RD can't spell either. HAHAHAHA

Oh maybe they are a trainer, what a joke. Those who can't do teach (or manage)

There is an "s" on this.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find this response very funny. This trainer thinks that it is just one person that has issues with the training department and everyone else just loves them. How funny! keep drinking the Kool aid. It would be a lot easier to say which trainer is worth their salt. This includes training management

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So there you are my scummy little friend. You and Phil poked your heads up out of your ass again. Good for you now go back in your lair you rodent.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey. Hear from the training team again. I can tell because they are so articulate.

At this level, must be a manger, who just woke up from the nap in the office

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny
    I love it when managers come on here and blow smoke.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true!!

I just got out of training. We had a guy in class. Knew his stuff, did great in the video details and was let go. The reason… they didn't feel comfortable with him selling./ Now this is a guy with over 20 years of successful specialty pharma background and he was told this by a trainer that was like 12. Seriously, I have shoes older then this little girl and the truly funny thing is that when she did an example of the detail piece to our class, she got part of the information wrong. Couldn't even read the detail prince

what a joke

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but I bet she is really cute and made an impression on someone in management at a meeting somewhere. One Wilmington type makes a positive comment about a rep to their manager or Regional at a meeting and presto, she ends up as a trainer in Wilmington. That is all it takes. No vetting, no objective performance measurements, just cute and a little sucking up doesn't hurt either.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a surprise look at the people running this group AD NS

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sad part hear is that yes the cute little short skirt girls, and minorities and the PC special groups are all whited out for. HRA for all but cities scarred to do right thing and old guy managers like to have the cuties pick up their pen when that drop it. Just look in cafeteria at lunch time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true but you HQ types only have to look at them and withstand a few minutes of their giggling and sucking up moves. We end up having them as our managers or worse. Imagine having to ride in a car with one of them for two fucking days and then having them write a review evaluating something they absolutely have no concept of.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

& w/ your fantastic grammar, you have to be in senior leadership:rolleyes: