Training dates for April 11th OBU class??

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2016 at 12:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is 1 week only in Boston that starts April 18th.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may have launched a product before but not like Kathy she's only launched B$ products. You have so much to learn about color coding your important customers and following very specific guidelines for speaker programs. All of this childrearing is critical if you are going to launch B$ products like Kathy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who has been hired by Shire will know the answer to these questions. Please don't put this stuff on Cafe Pharma. It's most likely Allergan reps or Valeant management. Why contribute to their causes?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

April 25-fact.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what about the start date for people interviewing this week?? There seem to be so many variables and changes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are interviewing this week or in the future please discuss with the hiring manager there. This is NOT the place to post questions or comments about the OBU. That's Ophthalmology Business Unit for those who don't know.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how many people are estimated to go to the April 25th training? I know a lot of people still waiting to get an offer and lots of postings still on the website.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, I guess I wasn't chosen bc I haven't received any phone call from anyone. I find the level of professionalism quite lacking with communicating with candidates. No call from manager or recruiter. Thanks!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The "new enhanced Shire culture." People have had similar complaints about these cattle call interviews for over a year now. Consider yourself lucky.

But wait for it! My post will be labeled as by a troll and you will be criticized for not cutting the mustard and you don't have what it takes. The egos of people running the show here always blame the messenger when they get negative feedback and they get it alot.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the guy that asked Flem about Shire becoming "Big Pharma" must not have been to any Shire meetings lately.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company doesn't know what it wants to be. It says it wants to be an innovative biotech but then it acts like big pharma. Lame!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats because in the end it wants to be sold! They do anything they can to appear a "hip biotech" but their inner workings are big pharma to help keep the balance sheet attractive to potential suitors.

No one gives a rats ass about you. Make your numbers and do it on the cheap please.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is someone asking when "THEY" will go to training, instead of when "I" will go? if you're in the new hire class, you would have this information already, like the rest of us.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, how snotty!. maybe you have not heard because you were not the first choice. sometimes a notification is held until the start date incase the new hire backs out or their background check does not go through. maybe you are the second choice, in which case if that should happen you will be notified of an available position.
    if this board were not anonymous, you would not get a call because of this tacky post.

Did you ask for notification? With all the resumes I sent, I got no responses from those I did not get an interview with. Of all those I interviewed with only one let me know that I was not the chosen candidate. It's how things are these days.