Training dates for April 11th OBU class??

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2016 at 12:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the hire date is April 11th but when do they head into corporate for live training??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Week of April 18 is what I have been told.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

April 11th right after you sign the offer. There will be a transportation team that immediately covers your head with a pillow case and shoves you into a waiting van. You will then be whisked to Kansas City for three weeks of training at the La Quinta Inn. Training consists of endless, mindnumbing .ppt presentations mixed in with "motivational talks" by the VP herself. Don't forget daily assessments with the first one being on the VPs awards she won for being recruited to play on travel sports teams.

Should be a lot of fun and very engaging. Welcome to the Shire family.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Angry Troll Alert!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hysterical. And not far from the truth I bet

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe it has been changed to the week of April 25.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whatever you do, don't kiss ass, she doesn't like it!

9. anonymus.1

anonymus.1 New Member

April 25th till when and where? I appreciate the info

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two weeks, Boston. It will be like daycare, because they will treat you like a child not an adult.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It"s where you will first be indoctrinated into the culture of mistrust and micro-management. Isn't it funny how the people at the top (KK & PS) have no trust for their people yet they are the ones who really can't be trusted? PS has fudged data numerous times to make himself and KK look good. They have lied about people and performance.

I guess at the end of the day they're the ones that have to live with themselves.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know how long it goes? 25th until when?? Can't imagine it would be more than 3-4 days?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you not read? TWO WEEKS

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably not two weeks since the other new people just had training for a week..get a clue.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two weeks that will feel like two lifetimes. Stay away from this place. I turned down my offer. Too many bad signals right from the start and looking at the numerous posts on the VP I said no thanks! Now in final round for Regeneron and what a difference.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regeneron selling what?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK with me! I like getting a paycheck for the family!! Too bad you weren't selected. Have a marvelous day!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I was, I was at the daycare in Orlando. Where we were treated like children and talked to like we had no idea how to launch a product.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 week, not 2.