training class

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2015 at 11:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true no one in our training class has medical insurance?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Everyone gets one the moment they started.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true! You get it 30 days after you start..... Fine print is after a full month So the people who were hired 9/2/15 won't have medical until November...... That's why every offer goes out 1st week of the month. Said' sway of keeping "his" cost of health care down...... Have fun exp all the shots you need for credentialing that you will pay out of pocket for :).

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is correct, they just changed the policy starting the beginning of this year. Check with your HR partner.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another lie. We don't even have human resources department they call them something else. Said thinks it's a degrading name. He's right up there with the best cult leaders with his smooth bs

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's for lunch today? The cafeteria is awesome. I hear that's where our graduation will be! Cash bar and all. Yes !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's a reason Said gives you all rat food for 3 weeks and a $40 per person allowance on the weekends: he's a cheap SOB. Google his name or go to the white pages and see the nice house he lives in in the hills. Must be nice to be a tyrant dictator......

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's great. Our class was even better because the visiting field trainers were informed they would be losing their jobs just before the ceremony began.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sucks. Who were they?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is all about bottom line.... Simple financial.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well in that case no 2 week notice required when I bail after double dipping through my home study

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Applied doesn't believe in a 2 week notice. When you tell them you're quitting, they'll let you leave that day. I'd send your resignation letter in first or they'll just fire you. DG and JD don't want anyone that doesn't want to be here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I probably know the answer already, do they pay out the 2 week notice even though they don't let you work it out? What about unused vacation ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're going to a competitor then yes, you'll be let go immediately when you give your notice. If not, then they usually let you work your 2 weeks. 2 weeks is a courtesy to the employer so they can find a replacement. It's not a given that you get 2 more weeks when you resign. If you're resigning, then why do you want to work 2 more weeks? Unused vacation, yes they have to pay that out by law. If you're worried about it, cash it out before you give your notice.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you take Covidien energy class instead. We do learn how to destroy Applied products.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they hiring?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will they ding me for wear and tear on the lap trainer and iPad too?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great training program

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Top notch. Especially the memorization of the company mission and ringing the bell to start class. The food is great too. Much like third grade.