Train-Wreck

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 5, 2016 at 9:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our training team is beyond awful. Big pharma cast offs who need to justify their positions without any substance behind them. We continue to repurpose content from the past, wasting everyone's time. Couple that with the holier than thou attitudes creating a nightmare scenario for all.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't we do almost everything on this meetings agenda at the last meeting? It's really amazing at the lengths they are going to rehash the same content, role playing etc. Equally amazing is that they think it actually helps us! Why do the same thing over and over, and to what end? Very odd.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managed care team thinks everything is peaches and cream. Our psych products have beyond terrible coverage and this is not being addressed at the meeting either.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally true. It's all the same stuff repurposed over and over. Groundhog Day anyone??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG is there a more obnoxious ASM than the Rene chick that domineered the Rexulti workshop?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

renee

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck motto? if you keep doing the same thing over and over someday it is bound to work. Its no wonder we are in the business of selling drugs to the cray cray pop and orphans.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New blood coming to head up training soon. Let's hope the new person shakes things up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure it will be another fanatical roleplaying, big pharma, has been. Management had better wake up fast, and realize that discontent here is off the charts. It's amazing how many people are looking to leave before the end of the year. Flash back several years ago, and you couldn't find anyone even thinking about leaving. Is management really this clueless, or is it coming from our head-chopping CEO, or is it just plain desperation and frustration with produce sales/profit? Either way, things have really deteriorated, and fast.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OH there will be a shake up alright but it will be caused by Acadia in the form of many Lunbeck resignations.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They aren't as clueless as we think. All of us who are looking to leave fit right into their downsizing plan. They get to save face by not having to announce layoffs due to Northera. This has to be one of the worst acquisitions ever and anyone associated with it is either gone or has been reassigned. The reps are left holding the bag and trying to get 30-50 new patients a trimester for a so-called "orphan" drug. How comfortable do you feel when doctors ask how much it costs? "Hey Doc, I got a $60k dizzy pill for your patients, are you interested?".

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

60??????? Try 100K