Tractor Trailor Training

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2015 at 12:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One would have to be bi-polar,to sell toiletseats all day than go home thinking hes better than everyone else.Do you bring a demo toilet seat with you?how embarrassing walking down hospital hallways with a 4 legged toilet seat.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could you please refer to me as "Mr.Idiot"?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because of pick ups?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it because of you that rotech is thinking of changing thier name to rotoilet?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You or the 14 other people you also pretend you are on here?

I've said before I'm already gone from rotech. Thanks to idiots like you that envy I was pulling in almost 6 figures in sales I never had a chance to break 6 figures. Its triple what my drivers made so admit it. I'm worth more than any of you losers. I've moved on to bigger and better things. Yet you come her complaining you were looked over for the sales job and post about your dreams and ambitions of driving a real truck some day.

Seriously you can't even make this stuff up!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all,no one at rotech makes anywhere near 6 figures,but heres the kicker,anyone making the money you claim to have made would care about drivers,i think a driver broke your heart,when you tried to put the move on him.come on you can tell us.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

even us idiot drivers can do simple math.6 figures,toilet seats.......nope sorry dont add up.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tell us what that big meany driver did to you?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok,heres the deal....your better than us.....you make more than us......and your much much smater than us.......did i leave anything out....lets all agree on this,so are super rep.can get back to making his 6 figures.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will be laughing about your envy tomorrow as I sit in my corner office with the south and west walls both being full windows, feet propped up on my desk, reclined in my chair.

You will be out in your van delivering 3 m6 tanks at a time hoping you get a call for that real trucking job. When you don't you will come back on here complaining about your job again knowing your lazy sales rep makes twice the amount per hour than you do.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know it's been said before by the mod team that this board is for everyone but......

Have any of you ever clicked the recent posts link? You are the only drivers on this board. The rest of the board is sales professionals. Blue collar here white collar over there. Haha

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because Rotech coddles it's drivers and tries to make them think that they are a vital part of services.
    Drivers delvering m6 tanks are a dime a dozen. That's the reality.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok so i allready agreed that your much better than us yet you keep going on.......do you at least think you could get the rest out in one post,or are you going to drag this out even more,cause its getting old.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when i was working at rotech they had a driver want add for well over a year,so bottom line is ,no one wants to work at rotech.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We had a rep once who refused to deliver a commode to a patient in the hospital, even though she was also getting a portable , and the rep was already going there.
    I had to turn around fton 20 miles away to go back and deliver the items myself to save her the embarrassment.
    Funny as hell, but Sad.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My office delivers those supplies to the patients home once they are discharged so they don't need to haul all that shit home with them. What's embarrassing is that you expect a patient that can barely get around on their own to haul all sorts of equipment from the hospital to home.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reality check- The patient REQUESTED it to the room (for his family to take).
    The fact that you've never heard of this proves you are a clueless, worthless sales rep.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reality check - not one sales rep in the company makes under $20/hour. All while you are out there doing all the lifting for 14/hour.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure as hell not making $14/hr. You're full of chit.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok then under 14/hr!

Just so all you whiney service reps know, a low earning sales rep is pulling in 20/hour. Maybe a rep with no experience and under 1 year tenure. Average reps are easily pulling in 30-40/hour. With top reps doing even much better. Hope to drive all the tractor trailer you want but the only way you will ever be worth that type of money is if you are working 120 hours per week. Even then you are still worth less than an average sales rep.