Tractor Trailor Training

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2015 at 12:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a current pst I am always looking to expand my horizons. I understand this pos company will at any moment fail, and would like to be happily raking in the dough while the psuedo- sr's here are swimming in a bowl of p_ss.
    Any suggestions to good trucking training I can work on in the meantime?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

one thing i wouldnt do is take a trucking company that offers to train you,ive heard some horror storys on that,i think its better to pay the schooling out of pocket,and in the meantime start networking with local trucking companys,i know tanker drivers that make great money as well as new car transporters.....the demand for truckers has never been stronger......while sales reps have allways been a dime a dozen.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea. I can hear it now. A sales rep trying to get hired by a REAL company:
    Interviewer: "What experience do you have?"
    former Rotech SR: "I sold commodes and broken oxygen machines."
    Interviewer: "I think we have an opening down in the lobby as a receptionist".

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewer: "Dont call us,we"ll call you"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think are friend the former sales rep. might be one of the ones that got rifed,and lastnight his internet got shut off.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think are friend the former sales rep. might be one of the ones that got rifed,and lastnight his internet got shut off.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that employment for heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers is projected to grow 21 percent from 2010 to 2020, faster than the average for all occupations. As the economy grows, the demand for goods will increase, and more truck drivers will be needed to keep supply chains moving. For more information, go to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-13 Edition, Heavy and Tractor-trailer Truck Drivers, on the Internet.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"faster than the average for all occupations"..........Mr.Blow hard,you do understand what the word "ALL" means?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's hard to understand what you're saying. Work on your spelling and grammar. Try again.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewer: "What is a commode?"
    former Rotech SR: "Its like a toilet seat with legs"
    Interviewer: tries very hard not to laugh,but ends up laughing his ass off.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only money to be made with this company is the reward money for turning in fraud.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What word did i spell wrong?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What word did i spell wrong?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So not only are you the best toilet seat salesman,but your allso good at spelling and grammer.Thats very good.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get to bed early tonight so that you can be the most efficient driver tomorrow.
    You will see.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why?did you sell a used toiletseat as new?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot driver goes from delivering commodes to bashing reps for supposedly selling them. Sales reps are employed to keep this company afloat because of bottom dwellers like you holding everyone down. It's called replacing revenue from lost patients idiot.

Now you think you can go from delivering commodes one at a time to driving a real truck? Haha. Try pizza delivery it's closer to delivering commodes and O2 tanks. Or similar to that of a moving company. You can't drive the truck until u get your cdl tho uneducated good for nothing driver

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true sales rep. One who will be lucky to land a job selling carpeting after Rotech (assuming you know how to measure).

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont think this blowhard could sell me fries with my bigmac,btw i have a CDL A,and i know for a fact im making more than the toilet seat salesman.btw everyone needs a toiletseat(well except for drivers,we shit standing up)

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how much do you make selling a toiletseat?cant be much.